Duchess Racing Association

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in Duchess Racing Association

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Dutchess Racing Association, Wappinger Falls N.Y.
        hey guys —Check -in !

mikey

Just received a group picture of my Gasser on the truck and another members Modified Production Chevelle in the pits after a rain out. L-R, Joe Raffael(Chevelle owner)and club member, me, Frank Lucato(novaman66) and Kenny Stiles, both members also. Frank also sent me our club patch………………….Mikey 😆 😎

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

You were skinny then…Lucato looks ready for Woodstock 😆

mikey

I was only married for a short time then, and my first wife couldn’t cook to save her life!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

…………………….Mikey 🙂 😀 😆

staying-alive

THAT IS FUNNY

mikey
                            quote mikey:

I was only married for a short time then, and my first wife couldn’t cook to save her life!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

…………………….Mikey 🙂 😀 😆

My second wife is Italian, and definately can cook!! I’m no longer skinny!! 😆 😆

sixfiend
                                quote mikey:

…………………….Mikey 🙂 😀 😆

That must have been Wendy (Batt)…. she worked at Dover sometimes handing out time slips…. so be nice!

dino
                                Keymaster

BATT ?….as in BatGirl? holy time slips Batman…i Got THE WRONG LANE.

pauln

Kenny was the quiet one but sneaky. He was a good driver and would match my elapsed time with a half a tenth on my car. The best car Frankie had was the Chevelle when he put the 409 coil springs in the rear, resulting in the guys in the back seat being able to look over the front windshield. Joe was a sharp mechanic and always had a classy car. He would anyone anytime.

sixfiend

Is this Nussbickel ???????????

mikey

Pat, It has to be Paul. But I don’t remember him being in the DRA, I thought he was with you in the Crankmasters, unless he was a member before I joined up. There was Kenny Styles(sp), Joe Raffael, Reggie Hart, Zapper(can’t remember his name), Jimmy Halpin, did lettering, and me. I might have missed a couple, but I don’t think so. You should remember who hung out back there. ……………Mikey 😆

pauln

Hey Pat! Remember we went to Indy with the Camaro on the trailer? We had no place to stay so went to a bar to drown our sorrows and this farmer felt sory for us and put us up for a few days. Now to test your brain cells, do you remeMber the name of that bar?

patina
                                                    Participant

HUH! 😮 😮 😮

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Wrong Pat …Pat …he’s talkin about Hennebery.

patina
                                                            Participant

OOOOOOOOOOO Pat H 😆 😆

Pasquale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.