E-Town FUNNY CAR REUNION REPORTS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION E-Town FUNNY CAR REUNION REPORTS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    hearse-bill

Dad and I will be there with our 48 Austin and racin with NETO…this is one of my favorite races each year….doesnt hurt that we have won 5 times…(including 4 in a row at one point)….so we (Dad and I) look foreward to seeing you all there…I will have my Dover shirt on for sure…..by the way….how about a T shirt that is not white…..looks prettty crappy at the end of a race day….hint hint hint…..(I know ….working on it ! …..edit-dino)

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Do any of you guy’s know any thing about what classes they are running ? I have an injected small block dragster.

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Biily C., just buy more white shirts we will have um !!
                Billy M. Oh ,do you know how to swim ? you have to race on the pond on the other side of the pits !!They have a class for you !!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

Ok guys, Roger Garren’s kid counted 13 Dover shirts his last trip to E-Town…why Heck- they got that many with the “Lithuanian Locomotive crew !” …NOW THERE’S An IDEA —Oh Oh Video Bob …GROUP DOVER T-SHIRT shot …Have them announce it …”Anyone with a Dover Shirt-meet at __time______ at ___place_____ for Group Photo !”

dino
                    Keymaster

Video Bob field report from secure location in Lithuanian section ;
                        ……….”the Willys is loaded and the ODF crew is ready ta roll outta Waterbury 5 am tomorrow morning !!!
                        I will keep you posted as the day progresses !!. . . ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Just checked Again …Weather —-CLEAR ! they be a runnin !

dino
                            Keymaster

SAME DAY COVERAGE!….First Report Just In …Clear, hot…rained a little last night …Willys crew of Joe “crusher”, Bill Stevens And Video Bob have the willys ready to roll at about 12:30 for First round Match race against their arch nemisis “The Red Baron” …Paul Hooked up with the new tires and suspension dailed-in .Interum Nostalgia Drags Flyers ,Flyin off Paul & Linda’s Dover Goodie Table …Plenty of positve reaction. Mel At the Motor Speedway “Barn” has a bunch of stuff for his walls we sent him and the Willys is ready for a Photo Op after their run. Billy Masiello has already made some passes with his Dragster AND his Son has run Too. NETO out in Force…John and the East Coast Gassers all there. V-Bob has it all on Video And Photos. Big Crowds and new Dover Guy contacts being made And Cars found. Video Bob Said he hooked up with a guy that just Bought the OLD Crestwood Ford (WaterTown,Ct. )Super Stocker ….lives 10 miles from E-Town…Car STILL has Dover Win Stickers on it . Jmb442 (Joland) contacted on cell…he’s on his way loaded with his camera equip. too. Paul’s wife Linda running the Dover Table and selling her “Chantilly Lace ” shirts …So far …a great time fo all….More Reports as we get them ……Later

dino
                                Keymaster

Just in ….Willys about to run again ..Track conditions not too good …their first run only a 10.40 ,shutting off early …starting line Ok ,rest of track a skating rink. Masiello ran one of the quicker times with his rail -7:49. He’s just time trialing and “playing” . . . more later

dino
                                    Keymaster

Video Bobs Latest Report: Paul lost 2nd round to Red Baron…Ran a 10:16…switching lanes if they do a third…PAT HENNEBERY won first round NETO …Dewhirst out with Mustang…..still more racing to do ! …could be a late night getting home for all.

dino
                                        Keymaster

I expect V-Bob will post something when he gets home ….hope a hope a

anthonyc

Heres a pic of the DDS willys today in the lanes

Bobby S in all his photo taking greatness this afternoon.

masracingtd1167
                                                Participant

Hey Bobby S thank’s for your help getting me strapped in . Those guy’s were in too much of a rush . The guy was waving me up and I didn’t even have my belts or helmet on ! Sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk. You guy’s must have gotten some great shot’s there were some realy cool looking cars !

bobby-s

mass
                                                        glade I was able to help, I heard V-Bob yelling and waving,
                                                        got these shots of your t/d, as the old saying
                                                        worng place @ the wrong time to get them
                                                        bummer we did not get a chance to bs, I was busy getting all NETO pics
                                                        and had NETO funny cars in the other show, was a rush day for sure,

Bobby S.

Attachments:

bobby-s

2 more for ya

Attachments:

bobby-s

Paul with the Willys & crew.
                                                                enjoy Bobby S.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.