EARLY CABIN FEVER !!…

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION EARLY CABIN FEVER !!…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

Some pics…. some old some new … some you saw.. some you ain’t … play the song !!! ….

kman
        Participant

babycakes
            Participant

Many THANKS once again Chuck (aka ‘K-Man) sharing your great photos! It’s kinda bittersweet, wishing we could rewind the Dover Nostalgia 2017 Event, and the Nostalgia Drags and Car Show,a few weeks back, also. We appreciate, for ‘all you do’, sharing your gifted photo talent, for us to savor! :geek: 😮 😀 Mr. Pete.

dino
                Keymaster

Yup…Lebanon closed for the winter…BUT already working on Bigger better 3 days for next year.Watch My posts at ’10th Annual topic. Love the empty track shot with the Dover bumper Sticker…Wayne & I on the phones all week hashing stuff out.KMan …thanks for showing the Dover guys all over the Country ….just like you were there. …hey you caught stuff I didn’t even see .

kman
                    Participant

^^^^^^^^ … thank you both….

kman
                        Participant

They had a hi-fi phono, boy did they let it blast Seven hundred little records, all blues, rock, rhythm, and jazz But when the sun went down, the volume went down as well C’est la vie say the old folks, it goes to show you never can tell ….

Still rock and roll to me !!….

patina
                            Participant
                                quote DINO:

Yup…Lebanon closed for the winter…BUT already working on Bigger better 3 days for next year.Watch My posts at ’10th Annual topic. Love the empty track shot with the Dover bumper Sticker…Wayne & I on the phones all week hashing stuff out.KMan …thanks for showing the Dover guys all over the Country ….just like you were there. …hey you caught stuff I didn’t even see .

Not exactly true, we were there today for the last swap meet of the year it was gigantic. Rain held out till we left at 2:30PM, lots of stuff for everyone, was a good end to the season. Hey Kman what are you doing tomorrow. I’ll be up in Albany, call me.

Pat

kman
                                Participant

Pat… had a rock hit the windshield .. got a 2 o clock appt. ….

patina
                                    Participant
                                        quote kman:

Pat… had a rock hit the windshield .. got a 2 o clock appt. ….

OK
                                        Pat

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Great pics K-Man!…I hear that about cabin fever. I ran @ LVD just 2 weeks ago and it was 68 degrees! Was looking at Atco this weekend but now they are talking lows here in the teens!! Both Atco and Cecil cancelled mid week T&T due to low temps. I guess I’m in denial (LOL!)…seasons over. Keep them pics coming!

Smitty

dino
                                            Keymaster

getting cold down here Too.. (N.C.) was down to 78 yesturday . You Guys keep me posted of indoor Car Shows up there. N.Y. Ct. Mass. I can run off some early Flyers to get out .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.