Early Entry … GUESS WHO

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK Early Entry … GUESS WHO

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

272 views and no one gets it? Last… positivly…. LAST hint…..His race car was a two-seater with a convertable top. Winner gets an all-expense paid vacation for two for one day only in V-Bobs Attic….meals and plane fair extra. No admittance to footlocker, without prior drug testing.

don-kauer

I’ll bet Paul B. knows who it is 😀

dino
            Keymaster

YOU know him Silly,,,Roxrec does too.

don-kauer

I know ………….I’m just playing along……….Should I say who? 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

Ok ….Two guys seem to know but are kind of letting you figure it out….Hate to do it BUT ,views over 300 now !…Need another Hint here :

Lets refresh…Name rhymes with Gay…Not a pontiac->Chevy…New Milford….2 seat Convert…..Pits behind tower….saw a lot of Action at Dover…..”Still Trucking”…..Heres the last Hint…Might have to just Tell you soon If no one gets it …”Motor Not a mouse”.

anonymous

Hmmmmm 😕 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

YOU ALL GIVE UP? One more chance to Guess ………..THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS ! nobody gets it soon …I’m Going to devulge the Mystery Driver.

don-kauer

Dino, I guessed it but someone edited it…. 😕 ……..I said it was Tommy Day ❗ ……..Right ❓

dino
                                    Keymaster

YES…YOU WIN …Last post Was Editted -Not Complete Name …and you said he “could be a driver in American Graffitti”

patina
                                        Participant
                                            quote patina:

Ron Day

Hey what the hell Tom, Ron only difference is R and N

Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster

Back Then A/MP ‘Action Rat’ Tom …is that “little Timmy”? kid holds the Check!

Attachments:

mikey

Like I said, I cheated, but I new who it was. Very good choice for the picture, I think Kauer really was the only legit one to correctly answer the dilemma. ………………..Mikey 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.