East Coast Gassers Return!

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 East Coast Gassers Return!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Oh boy…this is good…East Coast Gassers Return for third straight year AND will be running TWO races…just like NETO Sat AND Sun. Looking at 18-20 cars minimum.Last year the weather spooked some of the group…but we fixed that with just how NETO ran things…. finish Up sunday what didn’t happen on Sat and run everything Sun.Worked great.They predict many more cars to enter ,with the two day format and these guys Do the ‘Period correct” thing the best. New coordinater for the Group is David Swiatek from the Torrington ,Ct. area ! …nice to be right in our backyard.He replaces Jack Olcott who is enjoying his retirement .

Check this Members page out for a preview of what to expect:

http://eastcoastgassers.com/member-cars.shtml
        Click on any photo to see where thier from.

Attachments:

untouchables-a-a

Dino… Don’t know if you were aware of this… But, last year Empire Dragway had their Nostalgia “Gold Cup Series” on the same weekend as the Dover event ! No conflict this year….. Good news for us !!! : ) Love the job your doing with the Dover reunion !!!
            Les

dino
            Keymaster

WE ARE in touch with that Gasser Series and will be Inviting the Guys to attend. With some other things I’m working on…It’s gonna be a Gasser convention ! !

dino
                Keymaster

FYI:
                    Effective January 1st I will be turning the control of the East Coast Gassers to Dave Swiatek. He will be fully in charge of club affairs going forward.
                    Dave has been helping me over the last several years when I was unable to attend a race so this will be a seamless transition.
                    I hope you will give him the support you have shown to m over the last eleven years. I will still attend as many races as I can, but now as a spectator and cheerleader, but will still be available to Dave for any help he may need.
                    My son, John, will continue to compete in East Coast Gassers events as his scheduule allows.
                    If you need to reach Dave for any reason he can be reached at oldtowntaxi@yahoo.com

http://www.eastcoastgassers.com

Daves On board with …as noted in first post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.