ELIMINATOR FINE TUNING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Two Items Here ..As stated in the Topic OFFICIAL RULES… We have Split DV-Dover Vintage into TWO Eliminators …DV -Dover Vintage & DM Dover Modified .
        The Question Of Trans Brakes allowed in the Non Electronics Classes has reared its head again on the Dover Facebook Page. Thought We put this to ‘bed’ in 2009 .DID “Fine Tuning” In Rules Topic back then -See 1st Annual Drags Heading .. And I haven’t heard a peep of complaint about it since then… until Now. Any Thoughts ?

tomblake
        Participant

It seemed to work fine for the last 5 races. Just keep out the delay boxes.

dino
            Keymaster

The undercover Box Police will again be monitoring.”Neto Style ” Tape em over -O out ..Bobby Smith And I have gone over all the Rules Again …As you stated..Don’t fix it ,if it ain’t busted …Bobby’s answer “Roger -I concur”

dino
                Keymaster

Fine Tuning Schedule With Wayne …ON SAT> LANES 1-4 are UNLIMITED TIME TRAIL LANES…Round Robin if you wish …. No Eliminator calls for Time Trials…. run as much as you want ….we will be running Neto -East Coast Gassers -Nendra & Gasser Racing series Eliminators IN THE AFTERNOON in the Other Lanes. Get Teched EARLY and get in the lanes. NO OPEN TEST & TUNE …It’s a Nostalgia Weekend..No late model Compacts-Street Bikes OR late models UNLESS classed as a Dover NEW Elim entry. We Start running at 9am …half hour earlier than track normally starts. Tech Opens at 8.

dino
                    Keymaster

HERE’s the Design going on the back Eliminator Winner Jackets, It’ll be embroidered on the front……Plus A Trophy….Plus a recreated Eliminator Plate the looks like the early sixties ones Dover Gave out, plus a Free Event T-Shirt!

Attachments:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.