EMPLOYMENT WANTED HEADING post your resume!

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Wanted EMPLOYMENT WANTED HEADING post your resume!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Never know …Who Knows Who or what..If you are looking for work…Post a reply here with whatever contact info you desire and remember this can be viewed by any visitor…think before posting contact info.

dino
        Keymaster

Like This
            …’Starving Artist” specializing in Period correct Hand Race Car lettering and airbrush graphics. Contract work by appointment “Have Brush Will Travel”….see my contact info by clicking on my user name (Only works if you’re logged in with Forum registration) .Rockingham.N.C. See topic to view my work:
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2167

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2083

digger

Down and outer desparately looking for work. Haven’t worked in 8 years. Looking for high paying job with company car, preferably a convertible. Can’t work weekends. Probably won’t show up Monday or Friday. Most likely will come in late Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and probably leave early those days also. Could work five days a week if the hours were 12 to 1 with an hour for lunch. I’m hard working and very dependable. Please help me, I’m desparate!
                Contact DiggerDave. Call my home first, probably won’t be there so try the local gin mill. They’ll tell you I’m not there but they are lying.

dino
                Keymaster

OR THIS : WANTED- position guarding Palm Tree. Preferably in Florida Keys on beach with no tar balls. Can Start imediatly ,Prefer hours after lunch and before dinner.Contact Digger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.