EVENT HELP WANTED

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

…will need more “helpers” this year and plan a Track Crew-Our Crew battle plan meeting early Sat. AM. Already know, All new ‘Show Staff’ will be required.Track Crew only runs the races.So Show Help veterans will be appreciated ,if you’ve done this before in a club.Same guys will be recruited for 50th. Lets continue to prove that a bunch of Old Dover Farts can do what the big, or established guys do. Reply Here,or contact Bobby Smith (“Smitty”) HVY70SS bsmith4@hvc.rr.com Oh yeah…ya get a “garoovy” Staff shirt too.

dino
        Keymaster

Extra “KInd ” of Help Needed….Help to Haul ‘STUFF” north from My location ( Rockingham) to Race and 50th …rental van won’t hack it. Could meet anyone, anytime going north on: I-95 in Lumberton (Border of North Carolina & South Carolina.(‘Pedros South of the Border”).Have stuff NOW that could be transported and stored in Wingdale -Danbury area.Then week or two Before Race, more. Tom -Mickey -M&M -Dennis, or ? Motorhome or Box trailer would be perfect. North Carolina ,South Carolina ,Georgia,Florida guys -contact me
            ………..Reminder to Event day Volunteers -Get ahold of “Smitty”- Bob Smith.

mikey

I’ll get with you, don’t know what I’ll be driving. Thinking about a small Motorhome, just need someone, or a couple of someones to help with “the bills”. ………Mikey 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Put a cookie jar next to the Fridge…lable it “Trip $.”..every time you go for a snack -put a buck in it ….either you’ll loose weight Or save enough. 😆

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

GOOD ONE D 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
                        AND HE’LL PICK UP A TENTH TOO 😆 😆

mikey

THANKS, GUYS. WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU TWO, AT LEAST I’LL HAVE A LOT OF LAUGHS. JUST REMEMBER, I DON’T GET MAD, I GET EVEN, AND TRUST ME, I WILL!!!! 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.