Event Photos & Videos …post em here

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 9th ANNUAL DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2017 Event Photos & Videos …post em here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Post your Photos Here . I’ll kick it off with In car & split Screen of “Zombie” Mike Geroni’s Runs.

dino
        Keymaster

Nice Collection By Matt Edwards…
            Dover Drags 2017 Day 1-89

pacers-auto-inc
            Participant

The Pacers’ Snizek & Dodge Racing – 9/11 Fuel Altered Tribute exhibition runs at the 2017 Dover Dragstrip Reunion at Lebanon Valley Raceway. These were the debut runs by Scott Snizek, son of original Pacers’ Tasmanian Devil AA/Fuel Altered and AA/Fuel Dragster driver, George Snizek. The following link is to all the runs both in car and from the stands.

http://tinyurl.com/pacers2017doverdrags

dino
                Keymaster

Just Got Massive collection on three discs from Les Madaus…Monday we’ll start to copy -file …like 600 great shots.

kman
                    Participant

Soooooo…. just when you think its over … it ain’t … Steve just sent these up … and so…. Shots By Steve … enjoy ….

kman
                        Participant

babycakes
                            Participant

Chuck (aka K-Man) please THANK Steve for sharing his “GREAT” shots of the ‘Dover’ 2017 Event! MUCH APPRECIATED, to say the least,to rewind in our minds, what ‘classic’ cars put on a show for us,and to view once again! :geek: 😀 Mr.Pete.

kman
                                Participant

I sure will Mr. Pete …

babycakes
                                    Participant

“WOW”!!!! A bottomless pit of ‘ TERRIFIC’ , ‘CLEAR” photos for us to savor upon Chuck! It doesn’t get any better than this, for us ODF’ er’s, and once again….THANK YOU and Steve for your kindness in sharing them! Well “APPRECIATED” !!! :geek: 😮 Mr. Pete. Hope to see ya Sunday, with the good Lord willing!

kman
                                        Participant

babycakes
                                            Participant

Again my hats off to you K-Man, nice sharp photos. I really like the shot of Fuzzy Munson’s black ’41’ Willys with AL DeAngelas at
                                                the helm. I’m sure you remember AL at Dover with his ‘Mystery Willys’ back in the day! Boy could he do a ‘wheelie’!!! 😮 Mr. Pete.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Ok …New Les Madaus race Coverage In Our New ODF Historical Photo Collection…. Access from the Home Page “GALLERIES” ‘button’ now ….but heres a quick link. ‘wait’ for it to load,depending on your computer speed & internet speed.

Madaus, Les

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.