Event Promotion Plans

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Tracking Down the Dover ‘family” far & wide. Plans to get the word out include 10,000 flyers ,peppered all over the northeast, by my crew of Car Show & cruise night ‘henchman. Kingston Auto (NAPA) runs them out on three delivery trucks….all the sponsors get a load too, including all the Town Fair Tire stores.I’ve been hitting Facebook with over 8000 views on one event post alone. Various car oriented Forums all ready have my posts with dozens more to come. CT. Cruise News and other Auto publications will get press releases- plus we’re going on Mid-Hudson Cable with ‘commercials’ and we’ll be on the Albany Times Union website in July. Oh….Wayne said I could put up a ‘little’ sign 😉 at the track too….Heres the finished panels to be installed the day before ‘DoverFest’. . . . .

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Putting This sign up Friday at the Valley…Stuffed it the bed of my rental Pick-up…..Oh- It’s a Ford of course…Drake got me started on Fords 😆

dino
            Keymaster

LOT of New Ideas being used this year…a lot still being decided…But Will report on that Soon.

dino
                Keymaster

It’s Official …Jim Knights captured this last Sunday…..

Sign I did is 8 ft tall by 12 wide. (3 Alum. 4×8’s) We Will Auction it off at END of Racing on Sunday….”about 6-6:30 at the latest”. “Cash & Carry…proceeds to go to American Cancer Society.
                    WE WANT Every ONE AT THE RACE TO SIGN IT ….Sharpies available

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Dino…WOWZER! That sign looks great. Can’t wait to see it in two weeks @ the NENDRA race.

Bobby

dino
                        Keymaster

Smitty …Have the Guys start Signing It Now ( Name-Class-car-year ran) and throughout the season! …Dover Vets please…And a shot of Dover Guys Cars in front would be fun.

patina
                            Participant
                                quote DINO:

Smitty …Have the Guys start Signing It Now ( Name-Class-car-year ran) and throughout the season! …Dover Vets please…And a shot of Dover Guys Cars in front would be fun.

Really 🙄 Dover Vets please 🙄 Wait until you see the signatures, and their cars.

Cynical Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Jeesh …OK NO SIGNING TIL THE WEEKEND OF THE EVENT …Pat Will baby sit the sign.

ricky-white
                                    Participant

Was running at the Valley Fri. 4/25. Picture was taken by Jim Kightq

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Times Flying By …Holy Hockey Pucks…Phones ringin off the hook…8000 Flyers Go to print next week…waited for final commitments so it’s Full Speed Ahead…..and will mailed out to over 20 Clubs -henchman -outlets And Sponsors…Will be posting stuff in all category’s in the next few days…lots of negotiations and fine tuning going on.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Now up to over 10,000 flyers out there being distributed by over 80 recipients mailed to. Going on Two internet live Radio Shows Too…I’ll have the details of what and where tomorrow. I love to Talk…But you knew that.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Chris Barnes Messaged Me…
                                                    “Coming up this week at WHEELZ UP RADIO. We will be talking to Scott Hall From Moroso Products. Scott also races a Top Sportsman Dragster in Division 1.. We will be talking both what is new with Moroso and the Evolution of Top Dragster. Also Joining in the second half of the show will be Dino Lawrence.. Dino puts together one of the biggest Nostalgia Shows in the Northeast.. Lebanon Valley has been hosting his event for a number of years. He will be talking about the past at the Old Dover Dragway and the present with his show at Lebanon Valley.. We hope you will join us at 7pm this Wednesday at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vlf1. You can also listen to us on your mobile device by downloading the free Action Audio App. You can take us and all the other programming they offer with you on the road or on vacation.. You can be part of the show by tweeting us @wheelzuppics or e mail wheelzuppics@yahoo.com or give us a call at 347-826-7505.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you..
                                                    Chris B
                                                    Mike C”

Also I’ll Be on MOTORMOUTH RADIO Sunday Aug.3 at 12:15 http://www.motormouthradio.com my buddie Ray broadcasting from Long Island. (Studio Line-516-572-7440)

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Make sure to get a haircut and brush your teeth !
                                                        Oh, and smile!!!

‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Jeesh.its radio,I can do it in my underwear……..We have some Press releases going out to Albany,N.Y. & Pittsfield Mass. papers plus DragNews just gave us a plug and we’ll be in next issue of Ct.Cruise News…

dino
                                                            Keymaster

just did Wheelsup Radio…had em rollin the aisles.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.