Everything Dover on Youtube

Forums Forums DOVER VIDEO GALLERY Everything Dover on Youtube

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Quick link for all the DOVER stuff on YouTube:
        http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dover+drag+strip

tomblake
        Participant

Pretty neat having all the Dover stuff together.

dino
            Keymaster

Theres MORE … with other titles NOT using “Dover- Drag Strip” in title…try searching using other names of drivers or the words “Reunion”- “Nostalgia” with “DOVER” .

ricky-white
                Participant

Just posted a video to you tube. Dover Drag Strip 1975 Its fnot the best, it is from 8 mm movies that where copied to VHS years ago than to DVD. Played on lap top and used ipad to make copy to post to You Tube

super-sport-pete

hi rick! if I can add to your post, the video had to be late 1975. that primered F/MP Camaro should be al deangelis . that was a new car as far as I can remember. again a “mystery” Camaro. p.s. how is your Camaro running? pete.

ricky-white
                        Participant
                            quote SUPER SPORT PETE:

hi rick! if I can add to your post, the video had to be late 1975. that primered F/MP Camaro should be al deangelis . that was a new car as far as I can remember. again a “mystery” Camaro. p.s. how is your Camaro running? pete.

Hi. Pete. Camaro running good was at track rental two weeks ago run 11:20s &30s. Time for a roll bar.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.