Everything Dover on Youtube

Forums Misc Forums DOVER VIDEO GALLERY Everything Dover on Youtube

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ricky-white 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11412

Quick link for all the DOVER stuff on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dover+drag+strip

tomblake
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1316

Pretty neat having all the Dover stuff together.

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11412

Theres MORE … with other titles NOT using “Dover- Drag Strip” in title…try searching using other names of drivers or the words “Reunion”- “Nostalgia” with “DOVER” .

ricky-white
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 178

Just posted a video to you tube. Dover Drag Strip 1975 Its fnot the best, it is from 8 mm movies that where copied to VHS years ago than to DVD. Played on lap top and used ipad to make copy to post to You Tube

super-sport-pete
    • Total Posts: 145

hi rick! if I can add to your post, the video had to be late 1975. that primered F/MP Camaro should be al deangelis . that was a new car as far as I can remember. again a “mystery” Camaro. p.s. how is your Camaro running? pete.

ricky-white
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 178
    quote SUPER SPORT PETE:

hi rick! if I can add to your post, the video had to be late 1975. that primered F/MP Camaro should be al deangelis . that was a new car as far as I can remember. again a “mystery” Camaro. p.s. how is your Camaro running? pete.

Hi. Pete. Camaro running good was at track rental two weeks ago run 11:20s &30s. Time for a roll bar.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register