F E D UP

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION F E D UP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

Hi again here is a link to a very interesting idea in the making on the left (west)coast. Click on the link and scroll down to FED UP in green letters. http://www.vintagefuel.com/news/index.html.
        It is in Vintage Fuel magazine, it is for Nostalgia racing buffs, Christy & her husband started it to get the Nostalgia word out. As you can see it took off better than she plained. She was at E-Town Nostalgia Funny Car reunion in ’07 and could not beleive the number of vehicles on the tracks in this area, door slammers, funny cars, altereds, FED’s and “WHAT YOU BRUNG”. Reason I know about Christy and her magazine, I helped supply here with pictures of events for the local Nostalgia groups at differant events. NETO, East Coast Gassers, Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock to name some. after reading the FED article go to the cover page link and go through the complete magazine. If I remember 😳 Dino sent info about our site to them. Just passing it around for something to read, will keep us up dated when new issues are e-mailed out.

Enjoy,
        BOBBY S.

dino
        Keymaster

Check all the posts ….pages 1 2 3.etc. IN all the Headings …the’res a LOT of stiff on this site now ! I wrote about Vintage Fuel in the post: Cool site to visit , since then They’ve added us on the links page and did all my press releases .

dino
            Keymaster

Since Way Back they changed everything and the link doesn’t work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.