FAVORITE ITALIAN RECIPES -Pits /halftime / Track Snacks

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FAVORITE ITALIAN RECIPES -Pits /halftime / Track Snacks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok …With all the Itailian guys that LOVE To eat and seemed to make up the most of Dover’s Drivers…WHAT did you pack for good, at the track ,Pit Food.The Concession Stand at the track was well….Pot Luck -burgers OK .liked the Corn-on Cob..the coffee was ‘questionable’…Then there was always SAM’s for lunch. But the Mom’s and girlfriends were doing some Great lunches to take…Remember some Good eating in the Carmel Ford Pits AND some snazzy grill work going on. Was trying to come up with something to watch the Super Bowl today and Don Kauer mentioned Pizza Dip .? meatball sandwiches! ….lot of sauce stains on the fenders ! Buon appetito …Happy Italian Racer .. Motor Oil ,AND tomato sauce on t-shirt.

don-kauer

Dino, I was a bit off on my wife’s Superbowl recipie……Here it goes: Its called Hot Pizza Dip………..8 oz. cream cheese, one teaspoon Italian seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon garlic, 8 oz. mozzerella cheese, 1 cup pizza sauce, 1 cup sliced pepperoni and whatever else you want on there… Combine cream cheese and seasonings….Spread in the bottm of a 9″ pie plate or cake pan…Spread sauce over that and sprinkle mozzerella cheese and pepperoni on top….Bake at 350 for 20 minutes…Serve with bread sticks or tortilla chips…….Awesome………Geux Saints!!!!!!!!!! Don……

dino
            Keymaster

Go The Who ! …Hey Wheres Paulie?…We’re taking about Food….Want Mama Terenzio’s kitchen secrets too! Drakes no sloutch when it comes to the Manga and Jeesh! i’m getting hungery

dino
                Keymaster

Still Hungery…wheres the beef?

billy-casey

Hay Don , sounds like youll need handlebars on the toilet bowl after the game … 😆 😆 😆 SPEED

gene-terenzio-sr
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Go The Who ! …Hey Wheres Paulie?…We’re taking about Food….Want Mama Terenzio’s kitchen secrets too! Drakes no sloutch when it comes to the Manga and Jeesh! i’m getting hungery

Heres my mothers secret, Let my grand mother ( Her mother )cook!

dino
                            Keymaster

Good one Gene…Mama Knows

mikey

I would truly love to post one of my wife’s recipes, but the little Italian lady would surely shoot my chubby butt, and I’m not gonna let Mrs. McDermotts little boy get shot !! 😀 😀 …………….Mikey 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.