Feb.1st 2009 Waterbury ,Ct. DDS.COM WILLYS

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Feb.1st 2009 Waterbury ,Ct. DDS.COM WILLYS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey

This is what I did Sunday morning ,went to check on the DDS .COM car!!
        Still a lot of down time in this part of the world!
        What did you do today??

“v’

Attachments:

hearse-bill

Cool……why is the motor all a part?……..broken ?…..what are you doing new?

vbob
            Participant

Hey

Billy,last run of the season at Atco dropped a valve,piston has a smile and aluminum heads are going on!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

JUST GOT THIS FROM PUAL B.:( In otherThread- Dover Willys)

“I am both happy and sad , I got my NHRA license to go fast legally at Atco license passes at the end of the year, but the TRUCK 427 MOTOR ate a valve and it is apart now waiting for warm wheather to RE-ASSEMBLE .I will get video bob to come over and take some shots of it RESTING. Laregina welded the smile in the piston up and Ii am accunulating parts for the spring re- build. I am hoping to go 9.00 FLAT OR HIGH 8’S, that will be my goal, next to BEING A KID AGAIN” … paul j bayarinas

Little Snow Paul ?…Love the hat “hunky”

hearse-bill

Sorry to hear of the damage…..I know how hard you guys worked to get where you were…..lots of parts upstairs….can I help?…I have a set of LS7 heads in stock….that were with the Austin when we bought it in 1982….and some other big block Blower stuff if you guys need it…..let me know….BC

anonymous
                            quote hearse bill:

Sorry to hear of the damage…..I know how hard you guys worked to get where you were…..lots of parts upstairs….can I help?…I have a set of LS7 heads in stock….that were with the Austin when we bought it in 1982….and some other big block Blower stuff if you guys need it…..let me know….BC

hi bill video bob wants to come over and take pics of the hearse anyway id like to see what you have in BBC parts well talk soon PJB 🙂

hearse-bill

Sure thing…..talk soon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.