FERRO & TERENZIO FEATURED

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FERRO & TERENZIO FEATURED

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish

Just arriving in mailboxes and book stores near you, the latest issue of DRAG RACER Magazine includes a full feature article on Mickey Ferro’s Ryco Hydraulics / City Carting Top Alcohol Funny Car, tuned by Anthony Terenzio. I still have great memories of Anthony’s “Italian Way” and Gene Terenzio’s “Let It Fly,” and it was fun spending time with Mickey’s guys. Super crew, national contenders, good time — and they deserve the ink.

Also featured is Rick Jackson’s beautiful Mustang TA/FC, driven by Tony Bartone and tuned by Steve Boggs. What’s cooler is the clutch man for both cars is New York’s own Mike Pavia. Extra, Extra, read all, about it.

Oh yeah, one more thing . . . The lead photo for “Funny Car Evolution, Part 2” is a cool night shot of the Cassidy Brothers Corvette, painted by my good buddy, Bob Gerdes of Circus Paint.

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Great article Randy .Those guy’s realy work hard and deserve the recognition . All of them. Keep up the good work your magazine is the best !

randy-fish
                quote masracingtd1167:

Great article Randy .Those guy’s realy work hard and deserve the recognition . All of them. Keep up the good work your magazine is the best !

Glad you liked it, guy. I’ve had my eye on them for a while now, like most of my feature cars, and it’s cool to see their car running hard and clicking the win lights on. Over the weekend, I’ve gotta work on a Super Stock feature for the next issue and then get my head back into Funny Car Evolution, Part 3. Many thanks go to all the Dover lovers who support the magazine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.