FIELD TRIP !dover guys plan return to strip NOV.1

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FIELD TRIP !dover guys plan return to strip NOV.1

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

why don’t you all meet at Adams’ dinner on the corner of 22

vbob
        Participant

Billy, I think it changed names ,not Adams anymore!!!
            Hey, why don’t U bring Kev Dunn with you!!
            I got his tele # !

‘V’ Bob

vbob
            Participant

Brian ,can we bring the willys???

‘V’Bob

dino
                Keymaster

YES !!!!! now I know why we keep him around …is it legal…? sounds like ‘somebody” could get in trouble here….Any chance , just maybe ?contacting the owner and kinda getting permission for something like the Willys ? Brian whatdo you think…tow it all the way up there just to take a picture (Which Would BE COOL) BUT you got to 😎 😎 😎 😎 make a RUN

vbob
                    Participant

High,R.Head from N.E.T.O. said he will be there!!

Route 22 diner is the old Adams diner!!!

“V’Bob

vbob
                        Participant

Hey, breakfest at Adams and lunch at Genes!!!!!!!

‘V’Bob

billy-casey

NO BITE … better bring some traction compound 😆 😆 😆 Billy

quote dinotheweirdo:

YES !!!!! now I know why we keep him around …is it legal…? sounds like ‘somebody” could get in trouble here….Any chance , just maybe ?contacting the owner and kinda getting permission for something like the Willys ? Brian whatdo you think…tow it all the way up there just to take a picture (Which Would BE COOL) BUT you got to 😎 😎 😎 😎 make a RUN
                                billy-casey

I can’t make it this week but i’m trying to be at gene’s in january..Billy

dino
                                    Keymaster

TALKED AT LENTH with Brian M. last night. He’s kind of the “Mayor” of the property …been there so often…everybody knows him. He said they have tore it up so much now….thers no way to get a car to the old shut down area. You’de have to airlift it in . They did that saying things like “To Keep these guys out , coming in and burning out”.Not sure why the’re hacking the property up so much. No clear indication to a “design” for any purpose. If they keep it up …the last remaining bits of anything (Shutdown -return Road) will be gone. Already the whole property hard to recognize…whole height of the old track /pits dropped down 10 feet and leveled from hauling the dirt out. Plus the lake is where the snowmoblie track was…remember that ?

dino
                                        Keymaster

Don’t worry about the N.E.T.O. Meeting at 1. Rich Head and other Members are going to the track First…it’s only 20 min. away.

dino
                                            Keymaster

FOR DIRECTIONS see page 4 of “Dover Drag Strip gone” ….if your coming north on RT 22… THATS the left you take- Pleasant Ridge Rd…..Light at intersection -Diner on Right

dover1320

Dover’ s new mayor here Brian, after breakfast pit side I’ll be at the finish line. If your reading this you should be there to. Group photo will be taken on the track for the the O.D.F site . 10 am don’t forget also it’s free admission no one at the gate !!!

dino
                                                    Keymaster

UNCLE PAUL Sent this……

I would luv to join you guys this weekend but I need to get my web cams back online. I got hit by a close lightening strike and it took out my computer mother board, weather station and cell phone repeater. I have the computer fixed and need to get it back online this weekend as this is the start of my busy season.

thank you …..have a great fun weekend

see his website at http://www.northernchateau.com snowmobliing !!!!

vbob
                                                        Participant

Hey guys n gals,Paul and I will be bringing a bunch of Dinos Dover T shirts Saturday Nov. 1st for anyone that wants to purchase one or the whole box of em!We”l be having a bite to eat at the rt 22 diner at 930 am!!
                                                            Just ask us for them!!
                                                            ‘V’Bob

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.