Final Official Date SEPT. 25-26

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! Final Official Date SEPT. 25-26

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

….Just got the word ,we could have original choice SEPT. 25-26,due to other event cancelling.Our Rain date will be Following weekend …So we’re way into warmer weather and no clocks set back

vbob
        Participant

HEY

I’m packed and ready!
            Everybody ,a one and a two !!!
            ‘V’
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHksDFHTQI

patina
            Participant

My 39th wedding anniversary and my wife said “Go ahead”. Now is this the “FINAL WORD” I hope so. VB you hit the nail on the head.

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

Yes …this is my final answer….. were locking it in …straight from the DeMarky family at Island …Mellisa said “Dino ,How much do you love me?…you can have Sept” hey- Pat get the honeymoon suite at the motel !

tomatohead
                    Participant

Its all very lovely ……………………………………………………………………………………………….. 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

Sorry ….V-Bob And judy were right …It’s 25-26 Thats A SAT & SUN …My dumb desk calander is misprinted 😯

tomblake
                            Participant

If you left it as Sept 24-25 I would have been a day early, no problem. 😆

smokncobrajet
                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Sorry ….V-Bob And judy were right …It’s 25-26 Thats A SAT & SUN …My dumb desk calander is misprinted 😯

Well hot diggity,you are owed your money back on that calendar ❗
                                    I went and checked my house calendar to check those dates,and thought mine was a misprint, 😮 so I checked my desk calendar,and my checkbook calendar,and my calendar at work 😆 Then I realized that Dino’s calendar must still be ringing in the New Year 😆 😆 😆
                                    jUNEjUDY 😈

dino
                                    Keymaster

Hope that clears it up …Oh- we all owe Mellissa at Island…She knew I REALLY didn’t want that Oct . Date …”somehow” the Tuners got rescheduled to the Spring…”They Be watchin out for us “.

tomatohead
                                        Participant

……. AAHHH Very Lovely Indeed ❗ … sept 25 and sept 26 ❗ very nice 😀 ……. the 26th is my brothers birthday ❗ and since I have his old Mach 1 engine in my car , it should be Very Good Luck 😀 …….. very good luck indeed ……….

dino
                                            Keymaster

June & Rudy Make Judy ..Or Rune Or Moon or baboon or Rude Jude or Hey Jude Or hey Joe Where ya goin with that gun in your hand or Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band or Band on the Run or Trophy Run Or Run what Ya Brung or Brang and that rhymes with Mustang …Which is where Judy I Mean June Started Anyway. I know …go to my room :mrgreen:

smokncobrajet
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

June & Rudy Make Judy ..Or Rune Or Moon or baboon or Rude Jude or Hey Jude Or hey Joe Where ya goin with that gun in your hand or Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band or Band on the Run or Trophy Run Or Run what Ya Brung or Brang and that rhymes with Mustang …Which is where Judy I Mean June Started Anyway. I know …go to my room :mrgreen:

😆 😆 😆 😆 I just told your wife not to let you out until you behave 😆 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok ….Many of you may be aware that while I was working on this date ,NETO was working on their Schedule and somehow we have a situation where Their “Fall Finals’ falls at Lebanon, on our Sunday (the 26th) This is unfortunate, BUT we’ll work with it the best we can. Many NETO guys already expressing the choice to run with us. Oh well.we only do this once a year…they have many dates….even at Island couple of weeks before us.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.