Five Months Till D-4 !!!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Five Months Till D-4 !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Five months and then its OCT ❗ but Iam sure you all know that 😀 Iam working on putting in the fuel tank and I have the new Russel fittings for the line, but am waiting for the new “Russel Twist-Lok” woven push lock hose NHRA accepted 1/26/09 to get here , should be monday or tuesday so Ill test fit the tank and finish during the week 😀 this new hose works with simple push in fittings that are good for 250psi should be enough for my 9psi fuel line :lol:………………it will be nice having the tank in the car now …instead of running it out of a plastic gallon container waiting to spill CAM 2 all over the garage floor 😮 ❗ …………………tomato ❗

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Pile of parts for sure …see that T-bolt at Marcus opening Night report.?..I SEE A match Race …He shows That …You’re a Racer…could be interesting …Gotta get him on the forum!

tomatohead
            Participant

My car doesnt have a “Real” 427 ……but I would be happy to run him 😀 ……… his car is detail correct ,does that mean its not a real thunderbolt ❓ ❓ ………………..tomato……..oh hes gonna need slicks 😆

maso
                Participant

tomatohead
                    Participant

Mas ……. in case your wondering , i Love the tomato……must be that smile 😀 but as they say …….dont quit your day time job ❗ 😆 ❗ ……………looks cool 😎 …………………….tomato

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.