Fly Fishing

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Fly Fishing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant

Any one into Fly Fishing?
        Heres some pictures of the fly tying station I built out of my kids old baby dresser,Tying fly’s is a way of relaxing for me, Because it is so intricate, You learn how to have patience, For me it was hard at first, Because of my Drag Racing Past, (you guys know) Every thing has to get done between rounds fast as possible. I also build my own bamboo fly rods, (I’ll post some pictures some other time) Gene. PS, Left Click on pic’s. and they get bigger.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

With all that thread ,can you sew up the holes in my socks? 😆 Really…good to have a hobbie that’s all ours and keeps the ole brain cookin…..actually very creative .My hobbie is drawing fun stuff…..you’ll see today.

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Gino,I could’nt resist,it figures, here goes Let it “FLY” !! WTF !!!!!

‘V’

gene-terenzio-sr
                Participant
                    quote video Bob:

HEY
                    Gino,I could’nt resist,it figures, here goes Let it “FLY” !! WTF !!!!!

‘V’

😆 😆 😆 😀
                    Here’s the fly rods i made.

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… HHHMMMMMMM Fly Fishing …. ❓ ❓ ❓ …. very interesting ❗ ….Gene love the colors ❗ ….so do you catch Brook Trout ❓ … I love to eat fish ,from a lake or the ocean , they look like “State Of The Art Rods” ❗ …. next time you go fishin’ show us a picture of your catch 😀 ❗ …I am sure it will make us hungry 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

V-Bob GOOD one….But why would anyone go fishing for Flies?…I use a swatter.

gene-terenzio-sr
                            Participant
                                quote Tomatohead:

…… HHHMMMMMMM Fly Fishing …. ❓ ❓ ❓ …. very interesting ❗ ….Gene love the colors ❗ ….so do you catch Brook Trout ❓ … I love to eat fish ,from a lake or the ocean , they look like “State Of The Art Rods” ❗ …. next time you go fishin’ show us a picture of your catch 😀 ❗ …I am sure it will make us hungry 😀

Tomato, Your last name is DeNardo yes? I have a cousin named Mario DeNardo, he lived on Dryden St. in Stamford Conn. across the street from The Settfrati Club, Are you related to him?

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant

Hello tomato head, any one home?

don-kauer

Gene………I restored vintage rods and reels for years and still have quite a collection….I’ve also built rods using St Croix blanks…..I still have all my stuff and hope to get back into it one day…I also own (2) V. Pelligrino custom hand made rods…Both are one of……..One is a baitcaster and the other a spinner………Don……. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.