fond memories.thanks dino

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls fond memories.thanks dino

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

hi everyone ,bill casey here ,THE SUPER PUMPKIN. i have alot of fond (and some not so fond ) memories of dover .i was there the day it opened in 61 and i was the last winner in modified elim in 76 . a very sad day for many thanks dino for starting this . billy casey

hvy70ss
        Participant

Hey Billy,
            Many great memories of your 69 Camaro in modified. In fact your color of the 69 stuck with me all these years that I recently painted my 70 Chevelle race car the same. At least as best as I can remember!! Do you have any pics of the 69 Camaro? It would be great to see the car again. What ever became of it?

Bob Smith

billy-casey
                quote HVY70SS:

Hey Billy,
                Many great memories of your 69 Camaro in modified. In fact your color of the 69 stuck with me all these years that I recently painted my 70 Chevelle race car the same. At least as best as I can remember!! Do you have any pics of the 69 Camaro? It would be great to see the car again. What ever became of it?

Bob Smith

hi bob; Al Picarella @ Jerry Roberts painted my 69 cammaro, they wouldnt let me see it till it was done . when i picked it up i couldnt believe it was my car . Al has a shop in copake n.y. he works on vettes and sreet rods .one of the best. we went to high school together and became good friends. everone probably remembers Jerry from Byrne bros chev. in white plains, he is semi retired and living on the cape billy

maso
                Participant
                    quote Billy Casey:

hi everyone ,bill casey here ,THE SUPER PUMPKIN. i have alot of fond (and some not so fond ) memories of dover .i was there the day it opened in 61 and i was the last winner in modified elim in 76 . a very sad day for many thanks dino for starting this . billy casey

Hay Billy Casey…

Go see: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I think you’ll be suprised…!!!

-An Old Friend

Attachments:

billy-casey

hi everyone ,bill casey here ,THE SUPER PUMPKIN. i have alot of fond (and some not so fond ) memories of dover .i was there the day it opened in 61 and i was the last winner in modified elim in 76 . a very sad day for many thanks dino for starting this . billy casey[/quo

maso: is this Toby Delello that lived across the steet from the Rickman bros.

maso
                        Participant
                            quote :

maso: is this Toby Delello that lived across the steet from the Rickman bros

Yeah… but nobody ever calls me “Toby” anymore… It’s Thomas now. Actually, according to my birth cirtificate that’s always been my name.

Did you click in the link I provided above… you should do that.

Are you all defibrilated now…? I hope you’re doing well.

I’m in Miami, Florida now and I have just recently heard from ol’ Franny Doolitty… you remember him don’cha…? I also hear from Billy Madaus too… remember the blue ’53 Olds with the factory three speed…? Later he had a fast Mustang and raced the crap out of it at Dover.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.