For Sale A&W TEXACO Race Truck-Stocker Tow Truck FOUND

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR For Sale A&W TEXACO Race Truck-Stocker Tow Truck FOUND

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

V-BOB On Location as I type ,taking Photos!

This Is the ORIGINAL A&W texaco Pick-up that Raced At Dover AND towed The “Chizler” Stocker that AL Riolo And Warren Valenti Ran…When the race car was ‘down’ for maintenance they Ran This Truck.Keep in the family all these years.
        FOR SALE!
        1972 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside – $4000 (Woodbury, CT)
        1972 Chevy stepside pick up in process of restoration. All new floors, rockers (inner and outer), cab corners, body mounts, and head liner metal. Rust free truck. Bed is in great condition but will need new wood flooring. I started this a while ago, it was my fathers shop truck that he bought new in 72. 307cu, with the 3 on the tree. headers and new exhaust. This truck has had many class wins at the old Dover Drag strip in New York. This is a project still. All new brake lines, hoses, rotors pads and calipers. 12 bolt posi rear. I have over $6000.00 invested. It has some sentimental meaning, but Dad said he is not interested anymore. Call JOE at 203-417-6624. I can send pics via the phone or you can come and see it.

…..Only Shot I could find of Car…Any Help for a better one guys?

Attachments:

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Looks like our Phil Flynn in the pic with his red MOPAR !!

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

Correct V..Burn out Phil…still has the car I think..Now Wheres the Shot of the pick-up?

don-kauer

Hey Dino..Be nice…Phil always was a cool guy..and yes he still has the car. 😎

dino
                    Keymaster

I am being nice…He brags on the phone how you can follow the rubber marks to his house.

don-kauer

😆 😆 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Heres The truck…photos just in from the V MAN…’garaged’ in trailer…body looks good …just a little TLC and get Chip Zellner to letter it like he did back then.

Attachments:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.