Ford Parts Lots of Ford Parts !!!

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff For Sale Ford Parts Lots of Ford Parts !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

I have a lot of Ford parts ….cranks rods heads blocks and more blocks and more rods lots of valves 289 302 351 Cleveland Windsor 390 429 Thunder Jet 460 and 4.6L 2 valve and 5,4L 3 valve motors and a 5.0L roller motor some 4 spd top loaders and some C-4s and 8″ rear and 9″ rear stuff and on and on and on……….all stuff is from good running motors No spun bearings or blown up stuff all good and prefectly useable dont know what you need or are looking for but maybe have it ……………………………….but no tomatoes till next year !!!

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

How ’bout a Cantalope? ….Hey Drake …FORD STUFF !

tomatohead
            Participant

corn ….tomatoes …..and yes cantalope melons and ……………………….

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Hey V-Bob ..they got Bananas!

billy-casey

Hey tomato head … Those tomatos don’t look to good 😆 😆 😆 Billy

cullyflower

Tomato Head you need to explain heirloom tomatoes to the guys at doverfest. Maybe they dont look great but the
                            taste is the best.

tomatohead
                            Participant

AAAHHHHH cully you ready do Know tomatoes !!!! 😀 yes the Heirloom tomatoes are what some people say or call the uglyest tomatoe that tastes the Best !!! thats why we grow them and thats why they cost $4 to $7 dollars a pound !!!! 😯 people usaully buy 5 to 10 pounds at a time !!! 20 pounds if there having a party !!! you hav ta lov those ugly ones !!!! 😆 ……….anyway there are like the Cam 2 Racing gas of tomato taste !!! there look ugly but when you cut them open you cant beleive you nice ripe and juicy they are !!!! There are Pink ones,Yellow ones ,Purple ones ,White ones and Green ones too all taste different but the people LOVE them ALL !!! ………………………….tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

some more nice ugly ones ………..tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

And this is what I do with them !!!……………………………….tomato

Attachments:

anthonyc

Tomatohead,where is your place?

tomatohead
                                            Participant

The farm is in Somers NY .Its really my fathers place and has been there since 1955.My wife and I ran it for the last four years but my father has the place up for sale .He had payed 4 digits for it back then and its worth 7 digits now ! so he said hes cashing in but hes running it till it sells ……..I went back to drivin tractor trailer and dump trucks and my wife went back to work in an office . It was plenty hard work 8 days a week 12-15 hrs aday we dont miss the work that much and we have our own farm right here in stormville ,we grow bout a 1/2 acre of stuff just for ourselfs but my father “King Corn” is still in Somers for at lease another year ,he has someone interested in the property $$$$$$$ I can use some extra money anyway !

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

Ford Parts and Tomatoes…….Dover guys are funny ….and I never know what to expect next ! 😯

anthonyc

Where in Somers? Im around there all the time. I gotta try some of those funny looking Tomato’s

cullyflower

Tomato Head Tell your dad to plant a couple more flats of hierloom seedlings. He will need to have enough
                                                            for the new customers getting educated on the forum to what a good tomato is. 🙂 🙂

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

Dino knows where it is he knew all about the “Elephant” even he said he had gotten corn before ,we have lots of custermers from Katona for years !! Ant the farm is right in the center of town Rt 100 & 202 in Somers or next to the “Elephant Hotel” you cant miss it theres even a Elephant on a monument ,when you see it your there !! the farm is right across from the old harley davidson shop Dino propably remembers that too!!! cully we plant around 1300 tomato plants so there should be enough and if not come to my house I grow around 75-80 plants just for myself !!!! 😀 ………………………..tomato

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.