FORUM

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Holy Crap ❗ ❗ AND I thought the Dover Drag Strip forum was over ❓ 😆
        It would be nice if when you logged in and checked “Remember me”, that it does ❗
        Maybe us old farts just want everything ❓ 😮 Thanks to whoever was responsible
        for fixing this site… 😀

Frank… 😎

dino
        Keymaster

Nope …Just trying to catch up wiith Latest Technology. Those that got our newsleter know the reasons… Those That Didn’t See the Home page to get ‘On The List’ Or Hit This
            https://doverdragstrip.us20.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=c0b57e1a4c6efa0a1e89b1a23&id=6884280cd3

…Its completly seperate from Registering

kman
            Participant

Still a pain in the ass to get on the site … i ain’t blamin’ Dino … might be my computer ????? …. BUT… sometimes i get right on … other times it ain’t gonna’ happen… lets see what happens with a pic ….

K

tomblake
                Participant

Now that I am not band forever, still need to sign in twice. The “Not a Robot” does not show up on the first attempt. Know these are bugs Dino is working out, but still needs some work.
                    Kman, car show looks familiar, nice picture. Can see Shannon’s Nomad in the background.

ricky-white
                    Participant

Signed back in. So far good

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

Everything that those above said. Good to hear from Tom, Ricky, Kman and Frank.

Pat

mleroux
                            Participant

😀 😀 😀 Well hello again , I figure I better write something now that it will let me , good to see some pictures on now ,,, 😆 😆 😆 Hi Sue ,,, mike ,,,

ricky-white
                                Participant

Lot easier to post pictures don’t have to resize them. Found this on Facebook in Blast from the Past Drag Racing. Picture of my car that I have never seen before

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Well, Well ❗ After trying more then a dozen times to get logged-in to the forum, I finally
                                        got in. Only problem I have is that I made so many attempts that I don’t know how I got
                                        it to work. What a piece of crap ❗ ex. I was refused entry because I exceeded the maximum
                                        amounts of attempts to log in. 😮 Really ❗ 😆 😆 Maybe I’ll try again later and see how
                                        my login luck is running ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Rickie, sweet Nova ❗ I had one like that, that I ordered.
                                            It had a 350 ci, 4 speed and 12 bolt rear. Yeah, when I
                                            sat down with the salesman , I wanted a no frill “taxi cab”
                                            model and ended up with an SS package loaded ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

OK, I got right in using Tom Blake’s method. Need to log in twice and check the box (I’m not a robot),
                                                on your second log in attempt. 😆 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ❗

Frank… 😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.