from the lens of LAURA BOETTCHER…4th

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 from the lens of LAURA BOETTCHER…4th

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

V-Bob Does Lift the wheels

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Heres A bunch More

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

interesting …most of these cars are ORIGINAL Dover Cars or Drivers !

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Don’t laugh..It went 124 mph!

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

More From Laura; Need some names and info to go with many posted here in this topic.

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

“Made Most Runs Award”…Heres Fred Egloff ‘hisself’…at the wheel …But throughout the weekend…made probably THE most runs with The most Differant Drivers…”Rent-a racer” from the Rikity Old Garage car collection of John Shimer.Nice Tribute .

Attachments:

fastlane

quote dinotheweirdo:

Heres A bunch More

THANKS LAURA NICE PHOTO THOUGHT YOU GUYS FORGOT ABOUT OLD FASTLANE ON HIS NEW 10.50 MACHINE FIRST TIME I RODE THAT BIKE 10.80 FIRST PASS THEN 10.48 AND 10.54 THAT DAY. THEN I FOUND OUT THE NEXT DAY WHEN I GOT HOME AND UNLOADED THE BIKE SUNDAY NITE THE OLD 7 INCH GOODYEAR TIRE / SLICK WAS SHOT AND CUT DOWN FROM PIT GRAVEL AND WENT FLAT THE NEXT DAY IN MY GARAGE OPPPSSS ! 😯

dino
                                Keymaster

Heres another for ya Chris

Attachments:

fastlane
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Heres another for ya Chris

THANKS FINISHING OFF THAT OLD GOODYEAR TIRE 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

As mentioned …probably the Most Original Dover Cars/Drivers EVER at our Nostalgia Drags This Year…Hows This? …Race Coverage in “DRAG RAG –June 4th 1961 ( pre-Grand Opening) had a photo of Sue Radacsi winning C/Sports in the Same Red vette in this topic. also that day …Don Gallant won Little Elim. @ 12:81 in the Gold Rush roadster and Ron Abbott’s Hellzapoppin won top Elim going 10:43 for top speed of Day.Other names listed running that day included Harry Loeber in S/S from Peekskill. He’d go on to do time as announcer…Paul Gommi running a corvette and Ed Prout.

See this topic for actual Article:
                                            .http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2406

topgun
                                            Participant

Hey Dino great pics can we purchase this disc
                                                thanks
                                                Rich Topgun

dino
                                                Keymaster

T-GUN…Not My disc…I’ll have to contact Laura… Never know?

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Hey Dino, couldn’t you post a half dozen photos every week on this post ❓
                                                        It would give us guys something to look forward to each week ❗ 😆 Keep the
                                                        “Nostalgia Drags” fresh in our ole minds.. 😆

Frank… 😎

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Let Me work on it in some spare time…Like I have a lot of that …The Disc copies and posting more.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

March first and we are going in the right direction!
                                                                In the lanes at the 2012 #4 DDS Race at The Valley a pic of Connecticuts oldest street rod and driver Don Gallant!OH, and as stated before, drag racing the roadster at Dover Drag Strip on opening day!!
                                                                Don said the 5th race can not come soon enough!
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.