GATEWAY ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION GATEWAY ANTIQUE AND CLASSIC CAR SHOW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

THIS WEEKEND SUNDAY AT CALFS PASTURE BEACH THE 38TH ANNUAL GATEWAY SHOW VENDORS CAR CORRAL AND SWAP IN NORWALK CT .

fastlane

GOING ON TODAY WEATHERS GOOD OUT HERE A LITTLE COLD THIS MORNING SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE LOW 60S TODAY AND THE C.S.R.A. SWAP MEET IS NEXT WEEKEND AT LAKE COMPOUNCE MAY 6TH SEE YOU ALL OUT THERE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND : ) FASTLANE 😎

dino
            Keymaster

Fastlane….2 things…hope you took some photos of the show and second….you didn’t notice ,your buddy Bruce Vetti is on here now.

fastlane
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Fastlane….2 things…hope you took some photos of the show and second….you didn’t notice ,your buddy Bruce Vetti is on here now.

yea i saw bruce a few weeks back said he sent in his dover membership a while back and was still waiting 😮 but its all good and hes a great guy a real old dover fart for sure and he also sells them mean machines too 😎 fastlane headin to lake compounce next weekend didnt make the show today had to prep a bike for sale i have. the guys coming up from allentown pa. to buy it tomorrow fingers crossed will give me some money to restock my dover goodies for next weekend too and i know you like that ? right dino 😀

dino
                    Keymaster

Chris….I registered Bruce for him ,as he was a little lost on how to do it…Alll hooked up now…If ya need stuff…call by WED so you get it in time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.