Gene Snows

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS Gene Snows

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cullyflower

Here is a photo of the first Gene Snows Rambunctious. This guy was running it in 1970 every week at
        Temple-Academy Dragway in texas. Never had the front end on it. Would be a customer for a Storm King composite front end.

34gasser-65awb

Hi! Have anything else on this one? I don’t recall seeing any Gene Snow AWBs from before his Dart?

cullyflower

Hi I cant remember the name of the guy that ran it. Every week a least once the track announcer would say
                here is ??? in the ex Gene Snow Dodge. Looked the car over real good; wanted to buy it but he wasn’t selling.
                Temple academy dragway is now an IHRA track called new river dragway in Temple, Tx. They have a
                website with a forum you could ask for info on this car.

cullyflower

Hi I cant remember the name of the guy that ran it. Every week a least once the track announcer would say
                    here is ??? in the ex Gene Snow Dodge. Looked the car over real good; wanted to buy it but he wasn’t selling.
                    Temple academy dragway is now an IHRA track called new river dragway in Temple, Tx. They have a
                    website with a forum you could ask for info on this car.

vbob
                    Participant

Hey
                        Found this under S upstairs!!

‘V’

Attachments:

cullyflower

Hey Video Bob I wish I had created an idex to know where my pictures are from and when they were taken.
                            My stuff is in c.d. thats complete disarray. Seeing that those folks restored their Gene Snow funny car I
                            would hope that someone got the car in my photo and restored it also.

vbob
                            Participant

Hey
                                I got pics of the car when the man brought it to a DDS Reunion a couple times !!Not the Dart!!

‘V’ Bob

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.