GEORGE BRAZEE aka "LITTLE GIANT"

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING GEORGE BRAZEE aka "LITTLE GIANT"

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    charlie-irving

Tom,
        This picture of the “Little Giant” from the passenger side, on the line, was taken by me during the 1965 season. I am positive of that. Not too long before the drivers side photo in 1966.

Charlie

Attachments:

tomblake
        Participant

Charlie….took out the much in “much earlier” in my post since you knew the date of your picture. Did you ever get close enough to know if the car or front end was metal of fiberglass?
            Hope you had a nice holiday.
            Tom

charlie-irving

Tom,

Can’t recall ever touching the body on the “Little Giant”. May have but just too old to remember I guess.

Charlie

gene-terenzio-sr
                Participant

looks like they did the front end like that so they could run the short headers.

maso
                    Participant
                        quote Gene Terenzio Sr.:

looks like they did the front end like that so they could run the short headers.

That’s what I thought too…
                        but it just doesn’t look as nice.

34gasser-65awb

In the later pic with the short pipes and skimpy nose; isn’t it as simple as George + crew unbolted the front fenders and left the hood on???? Whole setup probably was tin.

34gasser-65awb

In the later pic with the short pipes and skimpy nose; isn’t it as simple as George + crew unbolted the front fenders and left the hood on???? Whole setup probably was tin.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.