GEORGE HOSFORD Checks in ! Original Starter!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls GEORGE HOSFORD Checks in ! Original Starter!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Well ….this is getting good …site getting amazing surprises every day ! THE Flag Man Extrordinaire from 1961 “Gorgeous George Hosford” sent this :

hi this is the first flagman george hosford. just found your site. i live in daytona beach fl. dover was great.those where the good old days.it was good finding your site.

dino
        Keymaster

Just got “field report” from DoverCSI agent M…Got Hosford’s private phone number 😀 will report back my findings

dino
            Keymaster

Just Talked To George…still going strong in Florida. Member of the Daytona Street Rods that put on the Giant show at the Track. he’s on the forum with user name “coolmrmerc.” Getting back to me when he goes through his relics .Only flagged for the first year -’61…getting some photos to post.

dino
                Keymaster

Oh Boy…Look what I just Got From George….1961 and a Bike !( nitrofrankie will like this)…Now isn’t that what any self respecting flagman should look like ! no socks …wild shirt and the pants ? whats going on there? Of course Cool Hair and twin flags …History here folks ! from Georges private files

photo submitted by George Hosford…might be a Rich Donofrio original

Attachments:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.