”GO HUSKIES” !!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION ”GO HUSKIES” !!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Yeah ! UConn men takes down Florida. Monday night the National Championship boys ❗ 😆
        GO UConn ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ UConn girls play tomorrow night (Sunday) in Final Four. 😛

Frank… 😎

patina
        Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Go Hushies ??????????????????????????????????????????????

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Boy Pat, you’re quick ❗ 😆 Spell check wasn’t working… 😆
                “GO HUSKIES” ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

don-kauer

I’ve been so hooked on these playoffs and have not missed a game with the women and most of the men.. 😀 ..My son is in the band for the women and is in Nashville as we speak………..I’ve not seen any Basketball in at least 25 years until my kid started at Uconn last year… 😎 …..Go Huskies 😀 😀 😀

patina
                    Participant

Not really Frank we just happened to be on at the same time 😆 Also I’m wearing my new ODF hat 😎 😎 😎

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Don …Band for the women? tough duty !

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Don, good for your son. He gets to travel and promote school spirit ❗
                                Oh yeah, if your into music, you couldn’t be in a better city ❗ 😆
                                “GO HUSKIES” ❗ ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Pat, I’m betting that you’re looking pretty COOL with that hat 🙄 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

dino
                                    Keymaster

ABOUT The ODF hats…I’ll have a bunch IN Stock Soon for ODF members .

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Yes ❗ Yes ❗ Yes ❗ The girls go to the National Championship game on Tuesday ❗
                                            It wasn’t their best game, but they got it done. Hopefully they save their best game
                                            for Tuesday night again Notre Dame…. 😆 “GO HUSKIES” ❗ ❗ ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

ALL RIGHT GUYS ❗ ❗ … You did it ❗ ❗ 😆 …Congrats on becoming
                                                the 2014 National Champions ❗ OK girls, your turn tomorrow night. 😮

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                                Participant

HOW ABOUT THAT ❗ ❗ 😆 UConn guys and gals do the deed ❗ 2014 National
                                                    Champions ❗ 😆 The girls did save their “A” game for tonight… 😮 Undefeated season.
                                                    What a season for the Huskies ❗ 😆 Now it’s time to take my UConn hat off and put
                                                    on a car hat and go cruising……… 😆

Frank… 😎

don-kauer

Ryan just got back to the school this afternoon with the team and the band from Nashville………They are all very pumped…I’ll be posting some pics soon……….

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Hey Don, what an AWESOME experience for Ryan ❗ 😆 Imagine flying with the
                                                            team, how COOL ❗ 😮 Looking forward to seeing those pics…. 😛

Frank… 😎

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.