Good morning, Dover Drag Strip forum

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Good morning, Dover Drag Strip forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dragtime-news

I just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I’m Bob Beucler, owner and driver of the DRAGTIME 1964 Dodge Polara. I also run a website called The Dragtime News, where I post news and event info for us racers. I currently have a piece about the Dover Drag Strip event in October, as well as an ad that I created to help promote it.

I update my site every few days and send alert emails upon doing so. I’ll also keep the Dover Forum informed. Thanks to Dino for doing such a great job with this website and forum.

anonymous

Hi Bob,

Welcome

You have a nice website.

Andy Panessa

dragtime-news

Thank you Andy; I’m glad you like it. I love the Plain Busted car. Those cars are the reason that I’ve been hooked on drag racing since the age the could read old hot rodding magazines, and the reason that I had to own a push-button Dodge!

Kindly,
                Bob

tomatohead
                Participant

Push Buttons on the website ❗ how COOL is That 😆 Bob your 64 is great ❗ a friend of mine had a 4 spd one with I think a 383 ❓ and he had painted it purple ❗ use to hitch a ride in the back seat when he use to drive to Dover race all day and drive back home bout 30 miles one way ,he sold it and got a yellow Road Runner and I use to hitch a ride in that too 😆 ❗ ………dont know how far you are ❓ maybe you can make the race ❗ …………………..tomato ❗

dragtime-news

Thanks Tomato, I’m going to try to make the event. It sounds like it’s going to be a good one. BTW, everyone who visits my site LOVES the pushbuttons!

Kindly,
                        Bob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.