Got Some Cool Music For BIG VIDEO !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Got Some Cool Music For BIG VIDEO !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just got this E-mail….Lot of research being done And Super Nice Folks out there Donating their Talents.You have to realize in this age or royalties, kick-backs and music industry Big-Biz..It’s refreshing see guys like Ian come forward with “car-guy” generousity ….WE NOW HAVE OUR OWN DOVER THEME ! . …Check this out !:

“Hi Dino,
        The song ‘Hot Rod’ was written and made by me (Ian Cubitt)
        I’m glad you enjoyed the song, do you still want to use it for that video?
        If you wish to, email me back and i will send you the song.
        I would also like to have full credit for the song in your video please.

Thanks,
        Ian.”

To hear his stirring Ode to the Good old Days and get all warm and fuzzy CLICK ON THIS:

THANKS IAN….We’ll give full credit &Will follow up !….Dino

dino
        Keymaster

GOT IT ! and put on “Teaser II” Video …And Ian informs me …He’s working on Some MORE Music tracks for us (For the Big Video)…Sent him off some Dover Goodies to Merry Old England!

tomblake
            Participant

The background music on the teaser video sounds great.

dino
                Keymaster

More Music “cleared” …Rev-tones…..Originals By “Ponder” …thats Tommy ,my next door neighbors, band …HE’s THE GUY THAT arranged and recorded “Dover Days” …I Now Have ‘SINGLES” made! …of the entire Song ….Call or e-mail For The Forum “exclusive” Deal.

dino
                    Keymaster

Mark Hitt (Original Rat Race Choir lead giurtar)… said we can use “Chain Gang On the Road” ! his song recorded with guys from AC-DC ,Deep Purple with Steve Luongo on Drums (Original RRC too!)
                        http://www.johnentwistle.org/crc/crc.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.