Great Job

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    frank-spor

Dino, and all that were involved in the planing or operation of the 5th trip down memories two lane blacktop, you did an outstanding job, and thank you for your efforts.The parade was a blast from the past.

Thanks again.

babycakes
        Participant

Dino…I can’t thank you enough,and all others that were involved,putting on a wonderful and memorable Dover ‘5’ event! A good time by all ❗ YOUR THE MAN! 😉 Pete.

topgun
            Participant

Dino,
                Great job!!!! thankyou and all that help ! it was a blast…you are awesome keeping the dover spirit alive
                Thank you Brian for your booth with all pics Brenda got to see many photos of her father TEX and twisten Texan
                Rich TOPGUN

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Dino, you’re like a bottle of fine wine. 😆 You get better with age ❗ 😆
                    Thank you and your staff for another successful event…Also would like to
                    says thanks to Lebanon Dragway and their crew and the Capital Area Street
                    Rods for all their help in making it a smooth event ❗ GREAT job guys ❗
                    Looking forward to number “6”…………. 😆

Frank… 😎

dino
                    Keymaster

Wine? Oh thats what I had at “Sam’s”,,for Sunday lunch…wonder why I got Fired! ?

Thanks Guys BUT I have some Great help behind the scenes..like the wife & kids spending a weekend folding and bagging shirts….ALL OUR SPONSORS ! “They” make it Happen… the dedicated ODF’s that ‘got my back’…. planning ,organizing, there in a pinch…YES there’s something about the Dover Family…. I even got Lunch delivered from the Bleakly ‘gourmet Pit Kitchen”…. V=Bob and crew Always there! all the folks in 5 states handing out flyers…..to Much to list .THE Next time you see Wayne Or Howie…at Lebanon…Tell THEM…What a fine operation and staff. More Later …I’m Pooped.

super-sport-pete

DINO! YA DONE GOOD! I came over and shook your hand at about 5pm, you looked like an auctioneer, but you handled it well. many thanks to you and the staff. I think mother nature had a little effect on the outcome also. pete.

tomblake
                            Participant

Great event, sure brings lots of old and new friends and family back together. We had a blast, thank you all that worked so hard to make it happen.

patina
                                Participant

Dino good job, we’ll keep you on 😆 😆 😆 now enough of the rest get planning on “Dover 6”

Pat

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Exelent job Dino and everyone involved!

ricky-white
                                        Participant

Great job Dino. Can’t wait till next year. Was there both days and ran into many old freinds that I haven’t seen in years. Even the wife had a good time, it was like a high school reunion for her, she ran into six high school freinds and classmate that she hadn’t seen high school. Dino you know your doing a fantastic job when you can get the wife to have fun at the track and she can’t wait to go back a second day in a row. Keep up the good work.

bobby-s

AWESOME Dino, thank you for all you & the crew do during the off season to get ready for the next one.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Hey …Like I used to say at the old Sycamore Summer Cruise……”YOU make it Happen…the cars ,the attitude” I’m just the MC…You guys ARE the Show. Plenty of positive feedback….always say for those that post,theres tons more in agreement…Pat …Plan next year? See New Topic Heading 😆

oldcarguy
                                                        quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Dino, you’re like a bottle of fine wine. 😆 You get better with age ❗ 😆
                                                        Thank you and your staff for another successful event…Also would like to
                                                        says thanks to Lebanon Dragway and their crew and the Capital Area Street
                                                        Rods for all their help in making it a smooth event ❗ GREAT job guys ❗
                                                        Looking forward to number “6”…………. 😆

Frank… 😎

Hay Dino…..he’s right, your like a bottle of fine wine….like “night train, or md 20/20 mad dog…..bwahahaha…..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.