Grovers 1939 Biuck Where Is It ?

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Grovers 1939 Biuck Where Is It ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Lets put the ‘search’ on this …last run mid 60’s .Grover Who’d ya sell it to?…we’ll start a rabbit trail.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Ceruzzi HAS been located ,somewhere in Fla. Last Spoke to Grove 4 or 5 years ago.Said he “forgot” who he sold it to …Right ! well …we’re gona track him down and shake up his memory.

dino
            Keymaster

Florida guys …Jump on this …Found a Thomas Ceruzzi ,1414 Kuhl Ave, in Orlando ..Age 66 …sound about right Grove ?

maso
                Participant

I remember that car well. I met Tom Cerruzi once at Dennis Barbieri’s shop once in the Bronx.

cullyflower

It is a possibility that this car may have been restored as an antique. A 1939 Buick convertible kind of rare and
                        restored big bucks.

dino
                        Keymaster

We ‘May” have found Ceruzzi, to pick his brain ….I have ‘field operatives’ on the case in an effort to find him .Cully’s right …that Convertable makes it a ‘find’.

cullyflower

If you are thinking of buying an antique auto just remember that IF THE TOP GOES DOWN THE PRICE GOES UP. 😀

grover-dragct

you are right ..rare 850 made ..tom cut the front end off ..to put beam front end on the car ..not a collector car any more

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.