GUYS,CHECK OUT THE RACK ON THIS ONE

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION GUYS,CHECK OUT THE RACK ON THIS ONE

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey
        Wadyathinkitwasgonnab!!!!
        OK,here’s the happy ending to the point deer that got clocked!!
        I found a replacement,no not in the attic but in my backyard!! and he starts tonite!!!
        First time being point but thats how ya learn!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

vindicator
        Participant

😆 😆 😆 YO…SOME “RACK”…VB!!…MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL…WISHING ALL… A MOST… HEALTHY,HAPPY,PROSPORUS NEW YEAR…TOO…THIS SITE HAS BEEN SOME “FUN” FOR THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS..BEING BACK IN TOUCH…HAS BEEN PRETTY SPECIAL…HOPEFULLY…THERE’S PLENTY MORE “CATS & “DAWGS” 😆 😆 😆 …YET TO CHECK IN…THANX FOR PUTTIN’ UP WITH ME… 😀 😀 😀 DRAKE VISCOME/VINDICATOR FORD FAMILY RACING…

tomblake
            Participant

vindicator……You can say that again. Since I found this site I have spent more time than I should have. The wife said something about how much time I spend on the computer lately, that was about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t seen her since. I think I’m going to miss her. 😆 😆 😆

dino
                Keymaster

TOM I do like Stats…Guess what …two more posts and your King Of The Hill 😆 …..maybe not with wifey…you remember her …right ?

tomblake
                    Participant

Dino…… this will be the ONE. I was just kidding about the wife, we are always together. after finding all my old pictures last night she has been doing all the scanning so I could post them throughout the day today. You never want to lose the one you love especially when she is a good drag racer, cooks, keeps a clean house etc etc 😀 😉 .

randy-fish

Hey
                            Wadyathinkitwasgonnab!!!!
                            OK,here’s the happy ending to the point deer that got clocked!!
                            I found a replacement,no not in the attic but in my backyard!! and he starts tonite!!!
                            First time being point but thats how ya learn!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

You jogged my memory on this one, VBob. When I took over as Editor of DRAG RACER, I started a piece in the first few issues called, “The Nice Rack of the Month.” I’d photograph a nicely proportioned lady (fully clothed, but with cleavage) in front of a full rack of pistons and rods. Of course, the title was a play on words, but the purpose was to mention the manufacturers whose products appeared in the rack, i.e. Bill Miller Engineering, Venolia, etc. It was fun, but I caught the rath of those Southern Bible folks (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Guess they don’t like having fun with words like I do. Hey, the racers (and manufacturers) loved it!

tomatohead
                            Participant

Yea Yea Yea I am on the site anytime I can , I missed alot of days at Dover , this is the best way for me to catch up !! my wife doesnt like the computor that much cuase she works on one all day , but I ask her to show me how to do stuff like scam and crop and that other stuff and once I do it I dont have to bother her , and then I can do my car sh*t by myself……………………..we have more then enough deer around here too………….I told these guys I was going to eat them and they took off …………tomato 😀

Attachments:

patina
                                Participant

Hey T-head your wife will teach you to SCAM? and crop. Not bad if you can do it. LOL

Pat

tomatohead
                                    Participant

I wish I could spell !!! 😀 ……..its like having a “legal stocker” and wishing it was fast…………..that sounds like a scam to me !!!…………tomato

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.