HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US -new HomePage !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US -new HomePage !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

ONE YEAR AGO T O D A Y …we went online SOO000ooo My birthday present to the site is the New home page…movie …AND part of the Dover Days song for the “big Video” …Papasmurf has been busting the keyboard wide open to get this Custom concept finished ….ENJOY !

……………………..For those of you that want To still hear “the Fastest mouth in the east ” and thought we deleted it …No way ! …just go to the “History Page ” ……………..and no speeding on the return road

tomblake
        Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY…pretty neat change to the opening page.
            You guys have made a very interesting site and the collection of stuff is incredible.
            Keep up the great work that we all get to enjoy.

anthonyc

Hey fellas new Home page looks great!

dino
                Keymaster

Video Bob called to say: “Oh- Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday To you …Oh -homepage looks good…Oh- I’m cooking Spam on the Grill…. Oh- I like it with mayo”…:shock:

bossguy

Happy Birthday Dino, new home page looks great. Video Bob, I’d like my spamburger in paradise, lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potato…. Please

hvy70ss
                        Participant

Happy Birthday!! Amazing what can happen in just one year. The new homepage is great!! Keep up the good work Dino.

Bobby Smith

dino
                            Keymaster

Yeah -Amazing all right …From nothin to 31000 hits…….7000 posts….470 on the forum…to A 3000 shot Photo Disc…Big Video AND OUR OWN RACE …. 😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.