Happy Pats B’day

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Happy Pats B’day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    john-sachs-sr
    Participant

Happy B’day Pat, and you ain’t even Irish. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
        John

babycakes
        Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!!! I got a sister named Pat also, celebrating her birthday today too! :mrgreen: . Pete.

tomblake
            Participant

Pat…We hope it is a good one, Happy Birthday.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

”HAPPY BIRTHDAY” buddy ❗ Hope you have a GREAT day ❗
                    See you Saturday at Big Al’s… πŸ˜†

Frank…

dino
                    Keymaster

IT’s PAT…. “patina’s”, Birthday Today!…Named After the Real St. Pat…Thought you’d like a history lesson…Not just a day to get Drunk….

SAINT PATRICK – THE REAL STORY OF HIS LIFE & TIME FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH
                        St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world’s most popular saints. An icon of the Irish and the reason we wear green on St. Patrick’s day, this influential saint is shrouded by myth and legend. There are many stories about St. Patrick, but the real story is much different than what we would imagine. He was not a leprechaun or an elf, nor did he find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. What he did do brought something more valuable than gold into the lives of thousands.
                        St. Patrick was born in Britain around 389. As a teenager, he was captured during a raiding party and taken to Ireland as a slave to herd and tend sheep. Ireland at this time was a land of druids and pagans. St. Patrick learned the language and practices of the people who held him. But he turned to God during his captivity and became a devout Christian.
                        After a miraculous escape from Ireland around the age of 20, he was called back in a vision from God. He returned to the place of his captivity to preach the gospel. There he spent 40 years, converting all of Ireland to Christianity.
                        He spent his life building churches, living in poverty and enduring much suffering and hardship for the sake of Christ. Legend has it that St. Patrick used the shamrock to explain the Trinity, and it has been associated with him and the Irish ever since.
                        By his death in A.D. 461, Patrick had founded 300 churches and baptized 120,000 believers – and his followers re-evangelized Europe! We have much to learn from the life of this humble, pious and passionate man.

patina
                        Participant

Thanks guys and I do like the story of St. Patrick. My mother caught some heat for naming a first born son Patrick instead of Michael after my father and grandfather. But all was not lost because brother Mike came along 4 years later. I have also signed up for part B medicare πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ and am test driving it now, I will probably be having foot surgery right after the Rhinebeck swap meet and will be out of commision for 8 to 12 weeks πŸ™ Again thanks.

Pat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.