Hauser Brothers

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Hauser Brothers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    cullyflower

I havent saw these guys mentioned. Being from Yonkers they should have ran Dover.

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

We’ll do the search …and check the Eastern Drag News results pages …Cully ? you holdin’ out on us …is that from your own photos our somebody else ? What year ya think it was … and If you have a bunch of photos …we can scan or send e-mail at 300 dpi .

dino
            Keymaster

Sure Enough Did here’s proof! ODF PREMIUM MEMBERS PHOTO GALLERY Comes through Again! from Kathy Vignogna’s Collection …Thats Al the starter Hamming it up.Could this be the former Westchester Sevice Coupe…looks strangly similair ?

Attachments:

cullyflower
                    quote dinotheweirdo:

We’ll do the search …and check the Eastern Drag News results pages …Cully ? you holdin’ out on us …is that from your own photos our somebody else ? What year ya think it was … and If you have a bunch of photos …we can scan or send e-mail at 300 dpi .

Dino I’m not holding out just have a lot of photos that I took at tracks all over the eastern U.S. I always liked to
                    take my photos in the pits or in the staging lanes so many dont have much background scenery to tell now
                    where it was taken. I have a lot of southern and midwestern cars that probably never got anywhere close
                    to Dover. I will post them for everyone to see so they are not lost if you are interested. I’m not sure what
                    year the Hauser Bros. photo was taken. I dont have my stuff organized like video bob. With me it’s in the
                    shoebox under? well under some other stuff.

dino
                    Keymaster

You should see my filing system ! Just got a filing cabinet for all the Dover projects going on. Don’t work though…forget to use it .

billy-casey

yes your rite , that was Gerry Gisondies chevy coupe , Westchester service … sal husser ran a 65 chevelle c/Stock sponsord by westchester service … his youger brother was wally . he was killed years ago early 70s when a blade of a fan came off and cut his throat timing an engine . Jimmy Bellino or Fred Eggloff probably knows what happened to the coupe I do know there was some bad blood there … Billy

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant
                                quote Billy Casey:

yes your rite , that was Gerry Gisondies chevy coupe , Westchester service … sal husser ran a 65 chevelle c/Stock sponsord by westchester service … his youger brother was wally . he was killed years ago early 70s when a blade of a fan came off and cut his throat timing an engine . Jimmy Bellino or Fred Eggloff probably knows what happened to the coupe I do know there was some bad blood there … Billy

Which was my ’38 Chev. coupe that I sold to Jerry,so I could build my Anglia.
                                Looks like they put a glass ’37 front end on it.
                                John 😉

dino
                                Keymaster

Wow…This coupe got around ! wonder where it IS NOW?
                                    found this in ‘the Vault”… see “Action” on hood !

Attachments:

bossguy

In the pic with Al standing next to it dated Aug 70 it appears to have 5 spoke rear wheels with center caps to match the front and 8 bolt Dana 60 in the other pics if that helps jog a memory.

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant
                                            quote bossguy:

In the pic with Al standing next to it dated Aug 70 it appears to have 5 spoke rear wheels with center caps to match the front and 8 bolt Dana 60 in the other pics if that helps jog a memory.

I put a ’38 Ford 3/4 ton truck rear with floating axles,and a 5.38 ring and pinion.I also welded the spider gears.Never broke “squat” after that.That is the way I sold the roller to Jerry G.
                                            I notice quite a few other changes that had been done also. 😉
                                            John

anonymous

Hi Guys,

Bill Casey is correct. I knew Wally Hauser from Yonkers and was best friends with my friend Stanley Kasueski. Wally had a cherry Silver “63 split window corvette. Me and me wife went to buy it on a Friday and told him we would be back with the $1200.00 on Monday. That weekend, the fan came off the gasser and killed him.

Andy Panessa

bobbigmac

The brothers had split up with the race car , Sal became partner with Nick Minichetti and his camaro. When Sal’s wife wanted to follow her parents to Florida they did! Sal took the camaro down there and raced it minimally. What happened I don’t know. I bought the trailer from Nicky and their racing partnership well? It was after that that Wally’s trajedy happened

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.