HDRA- Drag Racing in CT

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HDRA- Drag Racing in CT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cyv

HDRA- is the Holeshot Drag Racing Association. They are running sanctioned 100′ drag races at Waterford Speedbowl in Waterford, CT. Check out their website at http://www.100footdrags.com. Starting May 7, and every Friday through October, they will be running this event along with a cruise night. Check out the site for rules, schedule, etc. Drag racing is back in CT!

dino
        Keymaster

Whats with these guys ? Tryed the # on the site and “the Mailbox is Full” tried another number on their flyer and it’s disconnected ???

cyv

I talked with him via email. I will tell him to get in touch with you.

dino
                Keymaster

Come to think of it …100 ft? Somebody ought to tell these guys REAL DRAG RACING is 1320 feet on a Flat surface without worrying about going around a corner to stop before you hit the STOCK CAR wall. Valet Parking guys do this all the time.I do that every day in my pick-up in first gear…..Somebody is gonna wreck trying to make a quick right and cutting the other guy off 😆 kids burnin out, cause at a cruise night they’re not allowed.

cyv

1320, 660, 100……it doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s competetive, it’s fun, it’s a bunch of guys and girls getting together to do something they love to do. Race cars. Every week. And in this lovely, high tax, nothing to do, police state of Connecticut, it’s a welcome venue. I’ll be there. My kid can run her Jr dragster, I can spend more time running the car instead of the tow vehicle and maybe…..just maybe……someone will see how many racers there are in Ct and build another 1/4 mile track.

Now, to get those pizza cutters to make that right turn in the shutdown area….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.