Hello All fellow Gearheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hello All fellow Gearheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jakehalstrom

Hi all,
        I love cars. I love the USA. I love all things mechanical!
        I love American Manufacturing. One of my favorite things to do is to collect OLD
        Briggs and Stratton engines!

Grease for Peace!
        Jake
        http://sites.google.com/site/antiquebriggsandstratton/

dino
        Keymaster

Welcome Aboard …Drag racers here have plenty of second and third generation Jr Dragsters -Kids with those motors …of course there newer and quite hopped up.AND some nuts here ,need some help mowing ! Plenty of good company here that dig old stiff .

patina
            Participant

Welcome Jake everyone is hard at work now, I’m smelling the roses, I already did a ton of work this morning. I belong to http://www.cmvca.org/ and have a 1900s Hit and Miss engine I like when those things are running.

Pat

don-kauer

Is this for real? Maybe I can put one in the Mustang 😆 😆

patina
                    Participant

Kauer you want my “Hit and Miss” engine for your Mustang? Hey this post for me matches the cubic inch engine going in my 57 Chevy. 377 cu.in.

Pat

don-kauer

Pasquqle………..Explain “hit and miss” to me………..Do it on Who’s on Line or Dino will spank us 😆 😆 😆

dino
                            Keymaster

Bet Jake Knows

cullyflower

Welcome to the site Jake. Is that a Clinton engine to the right of the Briggs? I bought a pile of engines at a farm sale
                                    years ago seem to remeber that one was a clinton and had a decal similar to that one. I still have one Maytag.

jakehalstrom

Hey everyone,
                                        This is primarily a Drag Strip site but it is hard not to notice all the great “gadget stuff” out there…
                                        I am interested in it all so if it is about “Gearhead Gals” or Hit and Miss engines, great T-shirts, or any other Gearhead related stuff I am here with you!
                                        Thanks for your posts, (I am reading everyone).
                                        Your brother in horsepower,
                                        Jake
                                        My Novo engine: https://sites.google.com/site/novoengine/
                                        (Same color as a Lister?)

PS: Peace and Happy Holidays!

jakehalstrom

Dino,
                                            I wish they could bring back “Big Daddy Roth” Love that stuff!

dino
                                            Keymaster

ok Gadget Guru..Read This About Briggs engines in Drag Racing the good ones cost more than $4000.!
                                                http://www.hotrod.com/newsletter/hrdp_0308_racing_engine_jr_drag_racing_league/index.html

Roth!….My original inspiration that got me interested in Art & Hot Rods.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.