Hello Race Fans….

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hello Race Fans….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jrstk

Hello from the great white north. Southern Ontario is home for me. Plenty of other places I can think to be right now but no other place I’d rather call home.
        Been lurking pretty much from inception and only now decided to sign up. A great site y’all have going here. I love the history lessons so please keep the stories coming.

Doug

dino
        Keymaster

Hit It V-Bob….
            ……You’ll see 😀

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Welcome Jr Stock Doug AAA !!
                Got pics to post of your drag cars, street cars, dogsleds etc!
                What ever you’re racing postem!!
                What do you guys do since NHRA dos’nt do Sanair anymore??
                I see a lot of northern racers come down to the Englishtown Nats !!
                Good to have you on the ole SS DDS ,allllll a shore that’s going ashore !!

‘V’Bob

dino
                Keymaster

Hey…Just talked to Canuck Doug on phone ! Hes a Bill Jenkins Freak…Looking For” Whatever “on old Grumpy .Any idea where all Jenkins cars ended up…? and How Doc Berguss got hooked up with him ?and Did Doc Own the car all the time ?(how come Docs name Not on it, when Grumpy won Winternationals ?) Where’s the Jenkin’s VEGA?, Camaros?…Got any websites about Jenkins ? I’m a Ford guy …Don’t know. Fill him in .

gramdog1
                    Participant

Greetings, have a Molson’s for us, eh.
                        I’m a Mopar guy but was always fascinated by all the Jenkin’s cars, especially the jr. stockers. Does anyone know if the story about the “Moster Mash” ’55 Chevy being crushed to avoidclose scrutiny??

dino
                        Keymaster

I heard that Too!

jrstk

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry but the snows all gone eh, we’ve had to park the sled until next winter. Which by my calculations should be kicking in, in about 2 months. 😆

dino
                                Keymaster

Click on NETO link on home page …check there schedule and Hook up with a lot of forum guys at Lebanon ! and Check the member locator map …bunch of guys in upper N.Y.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.