Here’s "B.J." Billy’s son at Lebanon

Forums Forums GENERATION GAP Here’s "B.J." Billy’s son at Lebanon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

He said he found himself on YouTube ‘by mistake….2nd generation Dover ! Son of Billy Masiello: Watch

dino
        Keymaster

Mas or BJ…whats the latest?

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Now that B.J. is setteled into his new home with a 3 car garage he is starting to fix the motor he broke . We have kept him busy between my car and Wayne H’s car . but he will be racing again next year . We raced my car last weekend at Epping . First day lost first round .043 light rad 7.505 on a 7.51 dial second day lost first round .013 light 7.62 on a 7.61 dial The other guy is .007 on the tree and dead on oh well we still had a good time . Next race for us will be the Dutch Classic at Maple Grove one of my favorite races and yes we wll be spraying it with what ever it takes to run a six !

mikey

I can’t wait for you to post that 6 second run. I know you’ve been trying for a while. Good luck, and “git er done” !!! …………….Mikey 😆

babycakes
                    Participant

Billy,I too wanna wish you ‘GOOD LUCK’ for that magic ‘6’ number! Your time has come for all the hard work you’ve put into it! Bring it on ❗ ❗ ❗

dino
                        Keymaster

Billy …NITRO 😆 with a pinch of Hydrazine….don’t take too long staging ,the hydrazine can pre-explode. 😮

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.