hey hey

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls hey hey

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skippor

Ok Dino I lost the good version..
        I have Had only One of the Dover Racers in my life IT WAS CALLED ” THE PIED PIPER” Black station wagon stock shifter on the floor cragers all around didn’t have the motor though just had a chev 350 just not the same. I sold it about 10 years ago to a guy that wreaked it on 684 👿 . so I learned my lesson not to do that again 🙄 . I went to the strip 1973-74-75 😕
        the last race i watched was the MAD MAX Vs THE BLUE HAWAIIN. I might have movies of that Yeah Yeah I know DIG DIG.
        aaaaah Last I left JJHS in 1975. I go past it every day to go to work sheesh. it was bad enough to go to school their now to go by it every day 🙄 . just to let you know its not the same school. an I will be in NC thursday 10/22/2009 so I just might stop by for a few min. Skip one of many

dino
        Keymaster

Skip…YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THIS:
            Click : http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=170&p=4090&hilit=bosco#p4090

Search ! …the little white box -top right …with thousands of posts and topics..Best Way to find it here.also … the MAD MAX Vs THE BLUE HAWAIIN…What year?..Photos ? anybody else (We have a huge gap of little info-photos for 73-76

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.