Hi all

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hi all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paul-vaast-1289ba

Paul Vaast here

I traveled from Westport, CT to race at Dover from 1971 – 1976

Black 1964 Cutlass H/Stock

Red 1967 Camaro B/MP and D/MP

23 T B/A “FLiP FLOP”

Thanks Dino and all the others who are involved to make this site great!

Paul

babycakes
        Participant

Welcome aboard Paul to the no#1 site,Dover Dragstrip Forum!!! No doubt about it,your a ‘seasoned’ drag racer at the ole Dover track! Glad to have you join us,enjoy!!!

dino
            Keymaster

Brian just traveled to Pauls brother in Newtown to get all the slides previewed in this topic:
                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3459&hilit=vaast

Thanks for the “Stash” Paul! glad you held on to them.

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Hey Paul Glad to see you on the forum .Now all we need is Pramer.

masracingtd1167
                    Participant
                        paul-vaast-1289ba
                            quote Babycakes:

Welcome aboard Paul to the no#1 site,Dover Dragstrip Forum!!! No doubt about it,your a ‘seasoned’ drag racer at the ole Dover track! Glad to have you join us,enjoy!!!

Thanks Babycakes. I have lots of good memories from those days. I’m glad I joined!

paul-vaast-1289ba
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Brian just traveled to Pauls brother in Newtown to get all the slides previewed in this topic:
                                http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3459&hilit=vaast

Thanks for the “Stash” Paul! glad you held on to them.

And thanks to brother Mike for capturing some great shots!

paul-vaast-1289ba
                                    quote masracingtd1167:

Hey Paul Glad to see you on the forum .Now all we need is Pramer.

Hey Bill I’m happy I joined. Great photo of the Altered when Swifty had it, good to see how it used to be, thanks! I’ll be in CT soon, we’ll have to hound Pramer to get him on board too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.