HISTORICAL PHOTO DISC 3000 photos!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HISTORICAL PHOTO DISC 3000 photos!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Imagine having a “Photo Disc” that chronicles 15 years of northeast drag racing from ’61 to ’76.? Well… the Dover Historical Photio Disc doe’s just that . From Early homebuilts to factory supercars….see the progression of drag racing in this giant 3000 shot Gallery of 22 donated private photo collections. Unbelievable history in photos, never before seen in 35 + years. Dover favorites-Moroso, Terenzio Bros.,Lagana, Shott Bros,The Black Arrow…. Plus all the legends that ran Dover: Garlits, Kalitta,”The Greek” ,’Snake’ & ‘Mongoose’-in funnys And Fuelers,Ivo,Wild Bill Flynn, Landy, Jet Cars, even the BatMobile, and tons of Wheelstanders. Gradi & Gommi’s first AA/FD, all the Hellzapopin Rails ,Bad News,Little Giant….Old Hot Rods ,Gassers…It’s all Here … .This is a Data DVD (to Hold the huge files) for your Computer, in clear large format for unbelievable clarity & Detail.
        We Feel that buying prints is a thing of the past ,with currently available home & professional reprinting techniques.You can even take it to Walmart or Photo outlets to print. Purchasing $20 8×10’S will be obsolite. IMAGINE :having access to 3000 vintage photos for the price a couple of prints.

………………………..More in the post AND PREVIEW SHOTS at http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1018&hilit=odf+photo+concept

we already Test Ran the working master at a Walmart “Kiosk” and it worked perfect.

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Dino disc art looks FANTASTIC.

Pat

…………………Cover of box Better ! [edit-dino]

vbob
            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!
                I love the disc pics !!!
                Great job,oh gotta hang one from my rear view mirror too !!
                oh oh will you be selling em at ‘The Race’?????

‘V’
                Of Course …And cause you’re a contributer ..I’ll send you one from the first batch ! [edit-dino]

dino
                Keymaster

BOX ART

Attachments:

fastlane

hey now thats nice guys real nice stuff and good news for all the dover folks out here young and old ! fastlane ct 😀

maso
                        Participant

I got it. Just today. And I have also got a trial copy of COREL Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and that means that I will have some fun with it adding cartoon bubbles and stuff like that. You all know that I like to play around with photo images…!

……………………..Maso “Be The Man” with Photo Stuff…Paint shop Pro what I use!…Stand By…He’s up to something! [edit-dino]

Oh… how right you are…
                            It is going to take me a while to learn it. If I can learn AutoCAD, then I can learn this too.

tomblake
                            Participant

Got mine too…
                                The pictures in high revs are great.
                                In all the years I spent at Dover it isn’t till now I notice the beautiful scenery around Dover. Maybe it is because I have been in Florida so long. No mountains or big hills like around the Dover area.

patina
                                Participant

Ditto! Got mine yesterday have not finished it all.
                                    Pat

afx11

Thanks again to all that made this disk available to fans. I am in awe of the photography!
                                        What a fabulous trip back in time!!! If you don’t got it, get it 😎

dino
                                        Keymaster

Were getting tons of positive comments as guys Zoom in and find all kinds of details due to the High Quality of the Collections and how we formatted them …Its always a new adventure with the Vast amount of content.You always see something new and a lot of history can be found.The early cars and how they were built plus some wild crash shots showing things long forgotton. Will have a batch At Dover Fest at a reduced price (Like at the Nostalgia Drags).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.