Host HOTEL DISCOUNTS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Got Hotels ‘Bidding” already…New Hampton INN (By Hiliday Inn -E.Greenbush)and the current Confort Inn…. Waiting for call backs. Director of sales at new Hamton,from Utica…didn’t even know Lebanon existed 25 min away!…It just opened a month late on Oct. 4. KMAN…! Need a “Recon” of the new hotel….Camo- Radio silence and night vision.

kman
        Participant

I’m on it D … expect a full report .. couple things i don’t like already…

dino
            Keymaster

Talked to KMAN on the EE-8 secure Field Phone..He’ll make a photo report .His initial recon of the new Hampton Inn has serious logistics problems moving mobilzed equipment to the site. Obscure entrance marking…serious driveway drainage dips that would bottom out trailers and a secondary entrance with better road, even harder to find, could send you to other end of county.And since new interum staff,never called backed or e-mailed as promised ….I’m canceling out this target and moving ahead with Comfort INN repat procedure…as Always if you (KMAN) or your Mission Impossable team are caught or captured …the D-Man will disavow any knowledge of your actions…This topic will self-distruct in 5 seconds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tNw4jNp28&index=2&list=PLagEkSSNS24dn3xPmKaW39a06Cfe0wIDp

kman
                Participant

Recon Complete … Here are our findings about the Hampton Inn in East Greenbush….

Take a left off of I90 at exit 9 then thru 1st light across from Dennys … on your right you will see this …

Continue down rt 4 …

Look for sign behind trees …

WHOA … Theres the sign… slow down and be prepared to crank a hard right ….

WATCH OUT FOR THAT DRAINAGE DIP !!!!!!

O.K…. You made it… now.. long driveway … yada… yada …

To be continued……..

patina
                    Participant

Chuck, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday at the Bowling for Veterans event at Uncle Sam lanes. I was going to call and see if you were around but then got sidetracked. I got 2 cell phone numbers for you. I’m up in the area every other Friday usually if you want to get coffee or the “best” pizza in the USA.

Pat

kman
                        Participant

Sounds Good Pat … my cell is 518 708 7117

kman
                            Participant

A little more about the new hotel …

The dip and entrance / exit …

kman
                                Participant

Now … if you are going there in a car … no real problems … BUT … for the guys towing you might want to be going in this way…

Go past the hotel straight down to the traffic circle … make the right to 151 west …

Go down a little bit and watch for Tempel Lane on right … make the right and continue straight … watch out for deer .. theres a bunch in the area …

Stay straight and you will see the sign on the right …

Done …

dino
                                    Keymaster

NOTE…to much “drama” at Hampton…It’s off the list…Coordinating Again with COMFORT SUITES…Deal in the works…I’ll post when final.

340swinger
                                        Participant

Nice job Mr. K, you even got a Trump bumper sticker in there.
                                            Bob Hoffman

kman
                                            Participant

^^^^^^ … 😉 … 🙂 …

dino
                                                Keymaster

Final Plans At Comfort Inn to be announced Soon…Manager on Vacation.

hvy70ss
                                                    Participant

Hey All!
                                                        Long time no post as work computer blocks Dover site…?????? Anyway, Comfort Inn East Greenbush is now SOLD OUT for the Dover race! I got lucky yesterday with the LAST reservation. Good luck….

Smitty

dino
                                                        Keymaster

He restricted Me to a certin number of Rooms …Stand By for latest.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

UGH….called 3 times -no answer …then Voice mail….waiting for an hour…no Reply…will call first thing AM.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.