Host HOTEL DISCOUNTS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

On the case here working on beating last years rate of $118. at the Holiday Inn-Greenbush. Got hotels ‘bidding’ against each other ๐Ÿ˜† Might be a month before finalized …just Talked to Comfort Inn…just down the road from Holiday. More as soon as I know

dino
        Keymaster

HOST HOTEL DISCOUNT RATES ! …For Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags Sept.24-25…Act FAST ( our Weekend filling up ! )..I beat last years Price ! ( RATES GOOD ALL YEAR-Teamed Up With Track Deal )….limited rooms available. Manager just confirmed this :

Drivers racing at Lebanon Valley Speedway in 2016 are entitled to the following discounted rates at the Comfort Inn & Suites Castleton/ East Greenbush:

– $92.00 standard guestroom with one king or two queen beds

You can reserve your room by calling the hotel directly at 518-479-3217 and asking for the >>>LEBANON VALLEY DRIVERโ€™S GROUP rate.<<<<<
            There is only a limited number of rooms available. Reservations are first-come, first-serve.Notable features about our hotel:
            – The location at Exit 10 off I-90 is less than a 20-minute drive from the Speedway ร  Map and directions
            – They have complementary shuttles to nearby locations, including restaurants and shopping.
            – They are adjacent to a convenience store/filling station/Dunkinโ€™ Donuts.
            – Complimentary hot buffet breakfast, high-speed internet, indoor pool, whirlpool

You can find out more about them at http://www.comfortinnalbany.com .
            Comfort Inn and Suites
            99 Miller Road
            Castleton, NY 12033
            518-479-3217
            Direct Line: 518-694-5561
            DRAGWAY Site For Track info/directions http://www.dragway.com

vbob
            Participant

Hi,
                I just called ta book a room for Saturday night,the 24th and I got the last room with a double bed setup! They do have rooms with KING BEDS for the $92 plus tax rate!

[edit} … …I Immediately called the sales Manager…about this…Thats where I got the info of ten differant room configurations…He gave me the two rates just to simplify..they also for the higher rate have rooms with pull out beds…sounds like you could cram 6 people in a room . “dino”

kman
                Participant

One thing to add… you will be going through the town of Nassau to and from the track… this town is a notorious speed trap … always been that way… watch your speed VERY closely…

dino
                    Keymaster

JUST TALKED TO Director Of Sales At Comfort Inn. STILL ROOMS AVAILABLE …Our DEAL IS…92. when you ask For ‘LEBANON ‘DRIVER’ DISCOUNT’ Regular Rate now is $139. and that fluctuates. Another ‘Insider” Trick …IF they Get Booked Up …Call them on AUG. 23-24 thats the days any ‘wedding party blocks ‘ being held for our Friday -Saturday weekend expires AND ‘NEW” Rooms become available…mark that Date. Hotel #…518-479-3217

dino
                        Keymaster

Helping a Racer get a room …just found out He got the “Last one” but try the ”’Aug. 24-25 ‘cancellation trick’….Also see New Hampton Inn in E.Greenbush,opening Sept 15 and accepting reservations for Sept. 16th on .HEY K-MAN…take a ‘burn’ down to the site and try to get me a contact phone number…they are listing rooms starting at $111. I want to beat ’em down ,but can’t find a manager or interim person to ‘cut a deal’ Nobody at Head office (800 #) has a clue and the local number they list doesn’t work …Even called a travel agent in Troy and the Hampton in Albany…nobody knows nothing.

kman
                            Participant

Dino… ALOT of construction still goin on .. pass by it almost daily… they are getting there but still … much to do …

dino
                                Keymaster

Looks like the Comfort Inn is ‘booked” But other hotels in area…we’re watching for the HAMPTON INN to be completed on time (Sept.15th???)

dino
                                    Keymaster

Reminder….CallComfort Inn on AUG. 23-24 thats the days any ‘wedding party blocks ‘ being held for our Friday -Saturday weekend expires AND ‘NEW” Rooms become available…mark that Date. Hotel #…518-479-3217

dino
                                        Keymaster

DOVER NOSTALGIA DRAGS —H O T E L update …It appears the New Hampton INN in is NOT going to open as previously advertised on Sept. 16…They’ve moved the opening date to Sept. 30.Best bet now is use the’ Trick ‘ to try Comfort Inn :Call them on AUG. 23-24 that’s the days any ‘wedding party blocks ‘ being held for our Friday -Saturday weekend expire AND ‘NEW” Rooms might become available with cancellations …mark that Date. Hotel #…518-479-3217..other wise search out Hotel Info at http://www.dragway.com

kman
                                            Participant

By the looks of it plan on 2017 !!!! … ๐Ÿ™„ …

hvy70ss
                                                Participant

ATTENTION IN THE PITS!!
                                                    Stayed at the Comfort Inn in East Greenbush Friday night after testing my sons car. Suites HAVE opened up for Sept.24 (Dover race)! Looks like 6 left as of Friday night. Don’t wait!!

Bobby Smith

……………………Hotel #…518-479-3217. Tell them you want the Lebanon “Drivers” discount

kman
                                                    Participant

To be noted… I 90 at Exit 11 ( Nassau Going East) … The Exit is closed and it looks like it will be for awhile…

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Yeah! Your right K-Man, you have to go to Exit 10, I did that! However,there’s ‘detour’ signs that direct you to 9-20 intersection,then stay directly on 20, from Nassau. Also,you’ll run into 2 small bridges on the way,under construction,with a 1 lane traffic light. A little bit of a delay unfortunately,but you’ll get there! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™‚ Pete.

sgt-grumpy

Still suites left at the Comfort Inn, reserved two double queen suites just last night @ $112 each per night

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.