HOST HOTEL for 2015

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Been working on this with the sales manager since I got back….And am pleased to announce they ‘came down’ even more at my ‘bargaining’.
        HOLIDAY INN Express (Albany-Skyline) in East Greenbush…15% off standard room ‘Best Flex” rate that gives you the option to cancel .Once our event Date is confimed ,you’ll have a Code to use for the DDS Rate when calling for reservations. Rate in effect from Jan. 20th to June 1st.. Best to book early for lowest going rate as it does change from time to time ,increasing going into summer. But Hold off til we get the “Code” in place And it won’t be in effect til JAN.20th
        ….PLUS you’ll get 10% off your bill at the SPORTS GRILL located with-in walking distance of Hotel AND 10% off your bill at Applebee’s just down the road…. by showing your Room Key. Located with a 1-2 miles is a Giant shopping center with a huge Wal-Mart and numerous other Restaurants & Shops. Hotel has indoor pool and Spa hot tub open til 11pm each night plus a killer Free breakfast.

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/rensselaer/greny/hoteldetail

http://www.thesportsgrill.net/home.aspx

Attachments:

kman
        Participant

whoa …. dino that rocks …. and i am 5 minutes away from the hotel !!!!! … but.. tell em’ you want the view of the city … nice.. nice… you don’t want the bullshit view facing the road… sports grill ??? … see you there !!!.. anyone with other questions/concerns… just ask me … but it looks like the D MAN got it under control…. just book early… you never know what the hell will be going on ….

hvy70ss
            Participant

EXCELLENT Hotel! Stayed there the last 2 Dover races. Always racer friendly. Pool and hot tub nice. Another great place for good food and beer is “My Place” on Rt. 9 right down the road from the hotel.

Bobby Smith 😀

dino
                Keymaster

Other Restaurants “just down the road”.2-3 miles:
                    Bruger’s Bagel-breakfast-lunch
                    Cracker Barrel
                    Denny’s
                    Moscietellos -Italian

Hotel Discount:
                    “But Hold off til we get the “Code” in place And it won’t be in effect til JAN.1st.” See all the details -first Post

dino
                    Keymaster

Final plans Are almost Done for the Hotel Discount Deal…We’ll post that ” CODE” in a Few Days

kman
                        Participant

like i says…. get the “city” view if possible….

kman
                            Participant

couple things to remember… if you will be driving through the town of NASSAU …. watch yourself.. town is one big speed trap…. also.. if staying at the host hotel .. use extreme caution going through that damn “rotary” (circle) that they just about put in front of the hotel… alot of people up here ain’t got the hang of it yet….

dino
                                Keymaster

HOTEL DISCOUNT DEAL…. I negotiated Way back in Sept. to Have them Give us 15% Off Current Rate . That rate is 149…Its Called “BEST FLEX RATE” .Goes up with seasonal Demand. SO BOOK EARLY —the cut off date is June 1st…after that the deals off…Here’s How:
                                    Call 518-286-1011….You want Best Flex Rate With RATE CODE: LVS

I like this Hotel and used it many times. It has all kinds of things real close by…tried 2 others others and was disappointed for many reasons No good trailer parking…NOTHING close by-Food/Gas/ Stores and lousy rooms..See first post here for Details……NOTE: for “DRAG ALLEY” nostalgia race car display participants …I have another Block reserved to keep things organized ..You guys Call me for that code.910-997-4444….. Oh- got first dibs on the Hot tub.

dino
                                    Keymaster

WHOOPS…Don’t ya Love Computers…Just Got This:

This is the link to use to make their reservations with the 15% discount until June 1st .

http://www.hiexpress.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=ex&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=greny&rateCode=IELCU&_PMID=99502056&corpNum=100332688

The code LVS will not work. If they can’t book online they will have to call the hotel directly at 518-286-1011, and if possible, ask to speak with me. I will tell the front desk about this so they know what is going on if they call when I am not here. The best way for them to book is to use the above link, and second best is to talk to me directly.
                                        Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your cooperation!

Chelsea Berg Sales Manager
                                        8 Empire Drive
                                        Rensselaer, NY 12144
                                        P: 518-286-1011
                                        F: 518-286-3952

dino
                                        Keymaster

LAST DAY FOR DOVER DRAGS HOTEL DISCOUNT DEAL…I posted This Info FEB.1st. here….. I negotiated Way back in Sept. to Have them Give us 15% Off Current Rate . That rate is 149…Its Called “BEST FLEX RATE” .Goes up with seasonal Demand. SO BOOK EARLY —the cut off date is June 1st…after that the deals off…Here’s How:
                                            Call 518-286-1011….You want Best Flex Rate With RATE CODE: >>>>>>>> LVS
                                            “Manager” said This…call the hotel directly at 518-286-1011, and if possible, ask to speak with me. I will tell the front desk about this so they know what is going on if they call when I am not here.
                                            Chelsea Berg Sales Manager
                                            8 Empire Drive
                                            Rensselaer, NY 12144
                                            P: 518-286-1011
                                            F: 518-286-3952

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

I just booked my rooms and they were 118 plus tax and that is a bargain for that area ! Thanks Dino !

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

IM IN<LAST ROOM!

‘V”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.