How I spent My rainy Saturday at The Dutch Classic

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION How I spent My rainy Saturday at The Dutch Classic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bob-lasko
    Participant

How I spent my rainy Saturday at the Dutch Classic.
        Woke up 6:30 Saturday morning and look out in the parking lot, all wet. Things did not look good for running. Went to breakfast with Guy Hansen and son. Then went to the track. Track was all wet and still raining. Left the track went to an auction in reading and then at about 12:30 pm went back to the track and the announcer had called the racing for the day. After that went to the big Wallmart.big true value hardware store and then to a late lunch.
        On arrival back at the Holiday in at Morgantown, in the lobby we found Bill Masselo and son watching TV. My self, Guy Hansen and son joined him. Then a short time Later Bill Casy and son (Bill Griffen.) joined us.
        Hear all of us are looking at Overboard on TV from about 5:00 till the movie ended at 8:00. And to top things all the old men, Casy, Massello, Lasko, Henson and Griffin knew every part of this movie. Look at whet we become. 😆 😆 😆 😀 😆
        Next day went racing

Bob Lasko
        SS/CS

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Price to enter race 170 dollar’s hanging out with your buddies priceless.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.