HOW I SPENT MY SAT. / HOW ‘BOUT YOU?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HOW I SPENT MY SAT. / HOW ‘BOUT YOU?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Well…I actually Got on THE MIKE Again ! …yep …we had a Car Show here in town and “Big FOOT” was the featured attraction ….Soooooo Couldn’t resist , they had me do the “play by play ” as the 1500 hp. Ford did some free-style AND crushed cars for the Fans…Neat Show… ‘Jerry Dalton puts the Truck 28 ft in the air with all 4 tires OF THE GROUND!!!!…Flying over those 3 cars in a Suuuuuuper Wheeeeeeeelie !!!!!!” stuff like that. Started out with the old “attention in the pits….and other ….. ” some really confused looks, but hey ….had to do it!

SO What Did you Do ???? mow the lawn ?….Go to Lebanon Valley OR another track OR sleep late and just check the Forum. ? ? ?

Attachments:

vindicator
        Participant

😥 😥 😥 HEY GUYS’ MY DAY DIDN’T GO SO WELL…WAS GOIN’ OVER TO MOORESVILLE DRAGWAY AROUND 6PM..WAS GONNA’ SEE CHRIS RINI/ATI TOP SPORTSMAN STRATUS FROM CARMEL ,N.Y…HE WAS DOWN FOR A MATCH-RACE FRIDAY EVE…AND WAS GONNA’ RUN THE “MAD DAWG” OUTLAW RACE ON SATURDAY NIGHT…I’M NOT VERY “GOOD” @ SPECTATING…BUT IT WAS ACHANCE TO “CHAT UP” WITH CHRIS,ETC.(I KNOW HIS DAD,ROGER MANY YEARS…HAD A HUGE TOWING BUSINESS IN THE BRONX FOR LOTTA’ YEARS)…GOT A CALL JUST BEFORE LEAVIN’ THE HOUSE…MY FRIEND…BOBBY MARTINDALE WAS KILLED IN A FUNNY CAR CRASH @ THE NHRA DIVISION 2 WCS EVENT IN ATLANTA..IT ALWAYS REALLY HURTS…BUT MAYBE AS AN OLD “GEEZER”…IT JUST HURTS…A LOT MORE..BEEN IN A ‘LIL BIT OF A DAZE (MORE THAN USUAL!!) THE LAST 18 HOURS OR SO…WE’LL GET PAST IT… AS ALWAYS…YOU HAVE TO…I KNOW THE “NEWS” IS ON http://WWW.INSIDETOPALCOHOL.COM…AND DRAG RACE CENTRAL…WE ALL FULL WELL KNOW THE INHERINT DANGER OF MOTORSPORTS…IT JUST AIN’T SUPPOSED TO HURT ANY OF US…I GUESS 40 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP WITH BOBBY…WAS MY “LIMIT”…BUT IT HARDLY WAS ENOUGH…I’LL HOLD ON TO THE MEMORIES…WHICH THERE WERE MANY…SOME PRETTY “ZANY”…AND AN AWFUL LOT OF “MARATHON” PHONE CALLS…HIS WIFE GERALDINE…IS ONE WONDERFUL GAL… THEY TRULY WERE A TEAM… OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE/WILL BE WITH THEM…THANX FOR “HEARING” AN ALMOST OLD MAN…OUT…DRAKE VISCOME 😥 😥 😥

dino
            Keymaster

Sorry ’bout your Buddy Drake…been there ,done that…Hey This Chris from Carmel? too young to run Dover ?always lookin…Dino

bob-lasko
                Participant

Spent My weekend at a div1 points race at Atco,Qualfied 46 (1.009 under index) out of 94 cars. went three rounds till I got The red bulb. Then went home.

billy-casey

I was also at Atco from thursday till sunday taking up alot of valuable pit space again with Bill Griffin and Billy Masiello , 😆 😆 😆 but we still had fun 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.