How was Your Friday? Mine got CUT short

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION How was Your Friday? Mine got CUT short

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Yeah…Ended up in the emergency Room ,after a little altercation with a sheet rock knife. Was scribing alum sheet ,and sliced part of of my thumb tip off,on the side. Kinda like slicing Kilbasa.Oh well left hand…I’m a righty …all bandaged up .You find out real quick how you use your thumb…for everything! ….Miss pickin my nose .

bobby-s

OUCH

open the bud’s good thing you are right handed
            drinking with the other hand has been known to make a mess
            and loose a lot of the drink

😆 😆 😆

tomblake
            Participant

Pick your nose with your thumb…. Good grief Charlie Brown.
                Hope you get better quick.

storm-king-2

Dino,
                    Good thing you can see better than me, or you might have cut off the end of your nose. Did they put the piece back on or do you have to grow a new one? Hope you’re a quick healer.
                    Bill

dino
                    Keymaster

Bobby …drink fine with right…No bud’s since 84..Piece not big enough …flew off someplace anway. I’ll just have this new flat spot when healed…ruined my violin career 😆 Could have Ruined my bass playing if on the right hand…But think I’ll be a whiz at Fire Buttons…and Mopar shifts. Due back at ER sun for evaulution .

randy-fish

Dino, Dino, Dino . . . ‘ya know, they actually make scribes to do that, so people don’t slice their fingers off. Do I have to buy you one? Oh well, at least ‘ya got nine more digits (!).

A buddy of mine smashed his finger at work a few years ago, so McEwen nicknamed him “Finger.” Since that’s already taken, maybe we’ll call you “Slice.” Hope you’re not in too much pain, Guy. Now all you have to do is keep from bumping and banging on it. Best to ‘ya . . . RF

bobby-s

Dino

If the NEW FLAT TOP is 1″ wide,
                                You can us it as a ruler or “UNDER LINING” tool 😮

Just move to the left or right with your brush above it
                                and WOL-LAA underlined, 🙄
                                or now have a quick way to take 1” measurements 😡

The mind is a terrible thing to have and let rest 😳

feel better
                                Bobby S.

hvy70ss
                                Participant

WOW…that sucks!! My wife did that about a year ago with a Cutco knife cutting vegetables. You’ll be back to normal in no time. Do up some fancy artwork on the bandage and post a pic of it!! Feel better man.

Bobby Smith

dino
                                    Keymaster

Bob & Bobby (We need nicknames to sort the BOB’s) I’ll draw a picture … Photo? after a go again to get re-wrapped….can’t do artwork yet …ODF decal…bettter than tape!! Can’t believe I’m doing this..With apologies to Roger Lindamood:

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                        Participant

well ……lets see …. guess I wasnt the only one haveing a “FUNNY” day …….. I went to work at 4:15am so I could try to get done “EARLY” 😀 😆 😆 😆 HAHAHA FUNNY ❗ ……by 2:00pm I was in Brooklyn after I stopped to get some lunch to go back to my truck and notice I had no keys 😀 ❗ 😯 😮 …………….took me till 4:15pm to get them out with the help from a nice guy up the block at the gulf station and a coulpe of dump truck drivers that drove by and “NOTICED” me trying to “FISH” the thing open ❗ ❗ I finelly fished the keys right out of the igntion lock where I had left them 😀 then the guys left and I finished my run and got home at 9:00 PM 😆 😆 ……………..sort of bent the door and scratched the paint A LITTLE ❗ 😆 but didnt break the glass 😯 and the door lock still works 😮 and delivered the rest of the load ……….told my boss and he said “Dont worry about it , your Joe D.” ❗ …………………………. thats “How My Friday Was” ………………… t-skull

Attachments:

storm-king

Don’t do that!

dino
                                                Keymaster

Too late now Stormo…I did it…BUT Believe ME …won’t happen again. Hey-T-brain…reminds me of the time I locked my keys in the Trick Truck at Piedmont Dragway. Pryed the vent window right off it’s hinges ,breaking them ….after trying the coat hanger trick for 2 hours.(Ford BuildsToughTrucks) …..Next day remembered I had a magnetic ‘Hide-A-Key’ under the fender 😯

afx11

Man, I was wondering when I didn’t hear back from you after I joined up. And I called and no answer. I got to thinkin’ Man I hope everythings ok! Thats kinda wierd, but so is your name 😉
                                                        Good thing you didn’t hurt yourself real bad, like cutting your thumb or ? Hope your smilin’ lol.
                                                        My brother fell and got 19 staples in his archellies (sp?) tendon if its any consolation. No weight bearing for like 8 weeks.
                                                        Take it easy Dino! Hope you don’t bump it till its healed!!!!! Honest!
                                                        If you pick your nose, don’t use your toes, and make sure no ones lookin’!
                                                        Oh yea…THESE PICTURES ARE TOTALLY BLOWING MY MIND!!!! THANKS TO THE PHOTOGRAPHERS, AND ALL INVOLVED IN THIS AMAZING PAGE OF HISTORY!
                                                        ALL!
                                                        Now whered I put my car keys 😎
                                                        Alan (Proud ODF Member)

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Thanks AFX111…you’ll fit right in here with that kind of sense of humor…Oh your brothers OLDS? Lets make a Gasser !

gramdog1
                                                            Participant

Dino, take two pinstripe decals and call me in the morning. 😆 Does this get you a discount on your next manicure?
                                                                Get well soon, G-dog.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.